FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IBIZA 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
EG92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EG92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 13:33
It's 320pp pcm, but a minimum 4 month contract from June. Includes use of pool, aircon, washing machine and bills but sharing with 4. It's a workers 2012 accom and I've already met a few people who have booked there via fb. 

Never been, but the map says it's between San An & San An Bay so it's a decent location coming from people I've spoken to x
EG92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EG92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 13:34
oh, and wifi.... can't forget wifi ;)
rach1112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rach1112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 14:04

Did u see that on the ibiza workers accommdation pg u seen tat4 330?  on fb?

zobo615 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zobo615 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2011 at 15:58
Im well up for doing this, been thinking about it and just gonna go for it. Leaving from Exeter or Bristol mid may! Just gonna get a single flight and book a random hotel and look for a job whilst im out there!
Maybe see some of you out there Tongue
Esther-blondie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Esther-blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 17:40
Hii guys, I also went to Ibiza over the summer and fell in love with the place! I'm really serious about going out there next summer and would appreciate it if people added me on Facebook to discuss this further, especially people that have done this before because I have a lot of questions!
My name is Esther Pillans and I'm from Liverpool xxx
VickiLibby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VickiLibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 16:49
Hey everyone i really want to do this whole Ibiza too!! been there twice loved every minute of it!!

fb me

Vicki Newman xx
moulson21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moulson21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 00:14
hey im planning on working ibiza next year iv been ibiza twice 10days 2010 and 2 weeks this year. a few off my friends were working out there this year and wanted to work with them but couldnt afford it . there goin back next year to work and im going to go with them. theyll be a good group off us going so gunna need 2 apartments. as for gettin work out there it should be fine if go in may time early june. add me on facebook adam moulson( got vest n shades on haha) and put in message ibiza 2012.working in ibiza is like my dream haha n love meeting me people :) so feel free to add me n have a chat!
SaraRouxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SaraRouxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 13:31
Eee, I'm so excited! 214 days to go, fingers crossed the days fly by. I've ever been before but I'm sure I'm gonna love it! So excited to spend a whole summer out of an office and my birthday on a beach! Feel free to send me a message/add me on facebook :) Is anyone else going from London/Kent/Essex? x
Cun-ney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cun-ney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 14:10
I'm the same, can't wait to sack working in an office, give me a lager at bora bora anyday :P

214 days sounds so forever though Ermm
cally89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cally89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 14:16

Hi all,

I come back from Ibiza a couple of weeks ago and completely fell in love with the place. Luckily in my job i am able to take unpaid leave so will be going back to cover the season next year starting th middle of May. Being the only single one out of my mates i will be going out solo flying from Cardiff/Bristol. I'm 22 and looking for people to join me who are up for having a good time. Add me on facebook and drop me a message.

Cally Wood
Ibiza 2012 :)
SaraRouxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SaraRouxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 17:00
I'm sure 214 days will fly by! It only seems like yesterday it was 220 days haha. 
Cun-ney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cun-ney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:58
I'm not so sure haha, although on the plus side it's now only 213 days Approve

Trying to get a group together, at the mo casually arranged for me, a girl mate of mine and Niamh off of here, so after another 2 (ideally I want another lad  in there with me so I don't go crazy with 4 women for 5 months Stern Smile)

add me on facebook if you're interest www.facebook.com/cunney
smiler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smiler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 15:10
i live in birmingham but i think me and my mate will be leaving from heathrow or gatwick 
smiler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smiler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 15:19
me and my pal are going in may for 5 months, this will be our first time but for me its gonna be the first time leaving england EVER im exited. my mate has found a 5 bed appartment £15000 a month so if we can find 3 more people to share with it will only be £300 each its fully furbed air con and internet ready with access to a pool of course if any one is interested add me Emily pan-head Stone (Birmingham)  on facebook and message me. and if any one has any advice it will be welcome or any job offer to be fair i have both bar work experience and pr work experience 
Ashleyhill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 17:09
Hey, im thinken about going over mid may next year to work the full season, not too worried about gettin a job sorted but the accomodation worries me as i may be flying solo! anyone who is thinking of going over add my facebook.. Ashley Hill, got dark hair and from glasgow xx

Edited by Ashleyhill - 02 October 2011 at 17:16
ben10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 20:36
hey im looking to go out for exeter or bristol mid may!..im from torquay add me on fb ben towell
Lewski92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewski92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 02:19
Hi everyone!
Im Lewis, me and a mate, tried to work out in Magaluf this year, but didnt plan it well enough, but we have decided were booking a cheap holiday to ibiza start of june and hopefully staying the whole season.
Any help with accomo links, or anything like that would be mint.
We're both students so always up for a laugh, so would be easy to live with too!
add me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1399223229 :) sorted
LucieLoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucieLoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 09:43
Hi Guys,

Im looking to fly out to Ibiza around the 15th May & cant wait. I know they are doing castings to work for Zoo project so may try go along as a body painter.

Have any of you heard of this company - http://www.playawayabroad.com/content.php?pageid=13&ctg_name=Summer Working Holidays

It looks quite good as I am planning on going by myself and it basically makes you meet new people & have pleaple to share accomodation with ect?
Although I have no idea I just wanna go out and have fun - needing people to live with also. & flying from London!

Have a good day guys xx
LucieLoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucieLoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 09:45
ps add me guys need to sort this out - http://www.facebook.com/#!/lucie.oliverx

x
LucieLoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucieLoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 09:47
Ill be going from gatwick prob :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic