FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where’s best 2 work???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
**kris** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **kris** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where’s best 2 work???
    Posted: 15 August 2006 at 18:19
hi,
lukin 2 go away nx year for the season (no its really early 2 start organising) and wanted 2 no where would be good 2 go, not fussed about loadsa money jusyt wanna have agud time???
XxXxX
peaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 21:14
theres no better place than the other, my best place could be someone elses worst, where ever you go your have a great time and if your not just move on, its easy
chilledoutchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chilledoutchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 11:31
agree with peaky but i spent my first summer away in south of france with nst at lou valagran, depending on outdoor experience whether you can instruct in climbing,canoeing or caving. if not there is the catering which is what i did you still get to do all the acivities and more time off.
just one idea for you best of luck.
im sure what ever you do you have a great time
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic