FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JOB FOR MATURE COUPLE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
penndav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penndav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JOB FOR MATURE COUPLE
    Posted: 25 November 2004 at 11:53
My partner and I are looking for work in Spain for next year. We would preferably like to start in April/May and are willing to work all year. If the work is good we hope to stay in Spain and continue through the winter and the following year. We are looking for long term.

It is rather difficult to find work for a couple and I was wondering if anybody could help us.

We worked for a summer for Canvas Holidays and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We are basically looking to get out of GB and do more travelling, although would ultimately like to settle abroad. We would like something not to cluttered with tourists so we can experience more of the culture of Spain (or any other country, not fussy really).

We would be grateful for any help.

Cheers

Sue

penndav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penndav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:53
I am bumping this in the hope that there is some nice person out there who can help us. We are seriously fed up with the UK and want to experience the culture of another country.

We are experienced travellers and extremely hard workers who can turn our hand to practically anything.

Please help us
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic