FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Club 18-30

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
Keeley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 12:58
Hey Caz,

I'm going to wear smart pants with nice top not too smart though.
Going to add some accessories too!! That way I can look smart as well as showing my personality.

xx
beckie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 14:54
hey can ne one tell me how i can get hold of an application form for 18-30 s
thanx alot
xxxx
Kimkins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 23:23
hey guys!
just got back from my interview. was orite was scared going in there but every1 is really luvly and make u feel at ease.
met some great people and if ne one sees this all the best guys!!
just go there b urself and have confidence. they interview soo many people and u need to stand out be different and make them remeber u!
gd luck let me knw howb it goes
kim x
repmad07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote repmad07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 08:28
coo! glad everything went good for you!!! what did you have to do for your thinking on your feet part? was the tests hard? didyou get a one to one at the end? apprantly you dont haveto have a one to one to go on to the skegness weeekend! how many were there of you?
Kimkins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 11:19
we not actually allowed to say what they ask u on that part coz its different all the time. it just like u have to sell a funeral stuff like that.
well they keep u back if they want to see more of u but just because u get sent home doesnt mean ur hrough or not through they've just seen enough of u 2 make their decision
gd luck. whens urs? i hope i get it
x
repmad07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote repmad07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 11:23
yeh - al the best. when do they tel you? ok thanks for the advice. mines is next thursday. looking forward to it, but its stressing me out big time. im having trouble fitting evrything into 2minutes!!! its doing my heading! how many of there were you? was it the full 40? xxx
Kimkins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 11:25
they write 2 u 2 weeks after ur interview. well make sure u get the important bits in like what reort suits u and y u would make a good club rep, they're the main bits.
no there was 19 of us and they were all fab so u get to meet nice peeple newayz. gd luk im sure u b fine. x
repmad07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote repmad07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 11:27
oh thanks for your advice!! well best to luck to you to! im counting down the days!!!! wish it was 2moz!!!! xx
xxdanxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxdanxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2006 at 19:43
hi keeley my interview is on the 29th 2 what r u wearin?
i cnt decide if im more excited or scared about it how u feelin? wb danielle x x x x
Keeley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 09:46
Hey Dan,

YEY some1 who has the same date as me!! :-)
It's so good to know that there will be some1 there that I sort of know lol.
Where you traveling from?

I'm going to wear smart prob black with a smart top, not too formal though with some accesories.
What you wearing?

I'm an exicted nervous, I really want to do this the only that scares me is that the managers wont like me!! :-(

How you getting on with your presentation? I've not done too bad with mine it's just trying to get it all into 2 minutes.
Had some good avice form some of the girls on here that have already had their interviews.

xx

repmad07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote repmad07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 14:10
isnt it well hard to fit it all in 2mins!!

kim, did anyone use visual for their 2mins, coz im debating whether to use any. when i rang them up - they said its only a talk, so they are not expecting any.... hmmm what to do hey....
Kimkins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 19:03
hey rep mad

nobdy used visuls no u just in a oom with 2 assessors and 2 other people. u just gotta talk and they time u. x
gemmybear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemmybear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 19:12
hey to every1 I've spoken to b4

had my interview yesterday!
went ok, I think.
best part of the day is alot of the time you're waiting to go in front of the pannel so its a great opportunity to chat to the other potential reps.
Got on really well with every1, sum of us even went down the pub 2getha wen we'd finished!

My advise is be yourself......its good to look confident but I think you can go over the top with this, they don't want any w*!k*rs.

Good luck

Gem xx
Kimkins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2006 at 10:07
nice 1 gem glad everything went ok 4 u.

totally agree every1 is awsum and dont b a wanker lol

gd lcuk xx
lovelynics View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelynics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2006 at 14:01
Hi Guys

I'm quite looking forward to mine now. Not the 4 hour drive there and back though.

Can someone tell me what the maths tests and gen knowldge tests like?? I know you cant say too much otherwise it's not fair but some idea of what to expect?

When u do the thinking on your feet part do you have to like immediatly start talking as they give you the subject or do you have a few mins x
Kimkins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2006 at 14:30
the maths and general knowledge are quite hard i thought. just make sure u read the questions and read the newspapers and listen to the news.

they give u a subject and u get 20 seonds to think but i went straight into it. gd luck
x
*KJ* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *KJ* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 12:48
Had mine on the 19th.....its an experience....x
ickle-caz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickle-caz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 16:35
hey thanks for all the clothes advice!!!!
KJ hope ur experience was a good one!!! im really worried about the tests!!! the talking bit is fine but TESTS!!!!! aaarrrggghhh!!!!!! mine is on tues!!!! looking forward to it though!!xxxxx
chandler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2006 at 22:17
hi all, my interview is on the 28th of oct at 12 noon bradford is a mish...!

im not a quick thinker which worries me because everyone is saying thats improtant, been given 2mins to think and sell something is tricky..! any one have any tips..?

is anyone traveling from london on the 28th..?
xxdanxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxdanxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2006 at 17:10
hey keeley.
i no its nice 2 av spoke 2 sum1 neway!!!
i live in spain at the mo so im travlin from here the only fing im sh*ttin myself about is the general knowledge because im at wrk wen the news is on n iv tried 2 watch it bt keep missin it im jus gunna buy loadsa newspapers.

iv hardly done nefin 4 my presentation because i av wrote loadsa stuff down bt it takes 2 mins each need 2 wrk out wat 2 say!!!!

im goin shoppin bfore im cum! in england thou!!!

av u applied for ne other reppin jobs?
wb see u soon x x x x dan x x x x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic