FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can i work with my boyfriend?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ruxi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can i work with my boyfriend?
    Posted: 04 December 2004 at 23:32
I'm looking for a summer job. I'll prefer it to be in Europe but i have seen that is very hard to find one because mu country is not included in UE yet.I need that visa, how hard is to get one? Do you know if there are empoyeers that prefer couples? Please give me a helping hand.
   Have a wonderful winter holiday!!!!!
penndav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penndav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2005 at 13:43
I am afraid I don't konw anything at all about getting a Visa, but I can confirm that Canvas Holidays are always looking for couples to be campsite couriers. My partner and I were couriers a couple of years ago and throughly enjoyed ourselves. In fact on our initial training weekend we met at least three other couples and they said they were trying to recruit more. We are a mature couple so they placed us on a small campsite by ourselves (with the occasional visit by our supervisor), but I am sure they would accept couples on the larger sites. It really boils down to how good your english is and how hard you are willing to work.

Its hard work, but great fun, I can highly recommend working for Canvas. I am sure if you contacted them they would be able to help you sort out the visa problem. They are always on the look out for staff, so don't be shy, give them a call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic