FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zermatt Chalet Host 11/12

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
a.maud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.maud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zermatt Chalet Host 11/12
    Posted: 12 September 2011 at 21:08
Anyone else going to be a chalet host in Zermatt this season? I will be the host of Chalet Evie. VERY excited
LPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:43
I'm not but I was wondering if you would be really generous and just let me know whether you've been a chalet host before - and if so what a typical day is like - and if not what experience you have that you feel helped get you the job. The reason I'm asking is my boyfriend and I are really keen to go out to France for a ski season but feel the only way we're going to be able to do this whilst also getting to spend any time together would be by getting a job as a couple running a chalet. We're keen to have a bit more insight into what this entails and requires before taking the plunge though!

Would be great if you could get back to me... but if not have a great season!
zarass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zarass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 08:12
Hey guy,Glad to see you again, you've always brings us something different, so I always remember you. I want to be god make let me see you again. It will focus on your dynamic!!!!!!!!!!

p57 hoodia
cheap tory burch
Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts
cheap sunglasses shop

schmooze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:11
hey, im going to be in zermatt this season too :) im a nanny. Not long to wait now!! who are you working for? xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic