FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advertsing Jobs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
essy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advertsing Jobs
    Posted: 07 October 2006 at 12:47
Hello
What jobs are you advertising - I am looking for a job this winter so would be really interested..
my email is esterhalcrow@hotmail.com if you would like to contact me with details...
cheers
gruber_no View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gruber_no Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2006 at 11:05
Have you tried chalets direct or you could get alprecruit to look for you.
Igloo Avoriaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igloo Avoriaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2006 at 09:36
Hi, I have several jobs available this winter, and was wondering if anybody knew of any good places to advertise them. I have used gumtree before with reasonable results, but thus far have not attracted the candidates I seek this winter. I will be sending somebody to the ski show too, but I was hoping somebody might know of a site (like natives 5 years ago) which was the nuts. I am considering placing my ad on this site, but before I shell out the 45 quid, was hoping to find somewhere cheaper / free.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic