FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help lol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gemma xxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemma xxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help lol
    Posted: 10 November 2011 at 16:14
hey confused.com lol i want to work in magaluf for summer 2012 please sum1 help havent gt a clue where tu start add me on facebook if you cud help me thanx so much xx gemma sorby
Jess-x View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 18:02
Hey darl, I went Magaluf this summer for a girls holiday, and really want to work there next season, i have managed to keep in touch with some of the reps i met out there, and they said the easiest way is to book a two week holiday or a weeks holiday and start looking for jobs out there from your first of second day, then ask the owners of bar or whatever for jobs and if they know any accommodation. If they have no Accommodation their is always signs around advertising Accommodation, 
I  couldn't find you on facebook, but mine is Jessica Janes if you wanted to chat, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002839916684

xxx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic