FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WWKC/Powder Byrne assessment day...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Lisawood89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWKC/Powder Byrne assessment day...
    Posted: 14 November 2011 at 18:11
Hello, I have been invited to an assessment day with Worldwide Kids Company on Friday. I was just wondering what the day consists of as i have been given limited information. I have been told i dont need to prepare anything just to do some background research on the company. Any help would be greatfully recieved, thankyou! x
princess88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 12:32
hey how did you assesment day go? i have been thinking of applying for them what did u have to do in ur assessment?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 20:27
Hello, my assessment day went really well. I got the job and will be heading out some time in April Smile x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:49
good! what happened during ur assessment day??
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 18:05
Well I missed the group interview due to work commitments and so got invited to a one-to-one interview the following week and then had a telpehone interview a weeks after that. It went really well, You should apply for them. Are you thinking for this summer or summer2013? x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 18:12
Hey applied today and was thinking for this year hoping if I get an interview it's not in London as I live hours away from there
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 18:13
What position r u working as?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 18:16
It will be for this summer hun as they are still recruiting at the mo! I live in devon so took a few hourse for me to get up there but just knew i had to do it cause really wanted the job...Smile Where do you live?! x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 18:16
Ive got the position of creche assistant. What position have you applied for? x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 18:19
I've applied for crèche assistant and I live about 30min from Manchester centre what was ur interview like was it hard?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 18:19
Did u apply for any other companies?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 18:36
No WWKC was the only one that i applied for beacuse it just gained my attention and i really liked the sound of their company! What hotel did you apply for? My interview was like any other really as I didnt have the assesment day, just a general one-to-one interview so general questions really. You could get the train or coach or something hun. You have to go for it, amazing opportunity Smile
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 18:43
Ye will just see what happens I went for one with Thomson and Thomas cook got thru tht first bit bit not the rest so tht kinda knocked my confidence I so want to do it tho I applied for Sami beach but to b honest I'm happy with any x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 19:01
Do you work in a nursery now?! I know its easier said than done but dont let it knock your confidence. I found the whole quick and easy and very straightforward. Let me know as soon as you hear anything you never know we may end up working together Smile
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 19:05
Ye I work in a nursery now and thanks ye will let u know :)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 19:23
Me too im a nursery nurse been there for 4 years next month!!!! Yea keep me posted x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 19:09
Hey I hogan interview next Friday :)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 19:28
Is that with WWKC yea? Well done you :-) x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 19:33
Ye it is I really want it but londons a right trek lol still debating it
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisawood89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 19:47

You defs have to go for it hun, an opportunity that cant be missed! I live in Devon had to take the day off work and drive up there for my interview took like 4 hours to get there was worth it i cant wait now Smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic