FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

exposed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thewonderer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: exposed
    Posted: 23 November 2011 at 21:20
a warning to people up and down the land who see an advert for great grotto's. they advertise on the job centre website. this a job in a grotto for 5 weeks most likely at your local shoppping centre around this time of year. I am advising you not to work for them because  they get rid of staff for the pettiest of things. I have been sacked from this company because my beard was too low and I was allegedly slouching in my chair.I allegedly from one report got one complaint or from the phone call i had today was several complaints. this company needs to be named and shamed. Laying staff off because of this is rididculous when the jobs market for my age group is tough as it. Another thing was my disciplinary meeting was held just metres away from the grotto in the middle of a shopping centre. I was told at my meeting the representitive from the company was here to fix the problum. sacking me is not fixing the problum is it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic