New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anyone need an Instructor in Austria this Season?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone need an Instructor in Austria this Season?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GarethDuToit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GarethDuToit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone need an Instructor in Austria this Season?
    Posted: 04 January 2012 at 13:13
Hey People, I'm living over in Austria, I'm a Ski and Snowboard Instructor and if anybody needs a few lessons or just a Guide, whether it be for a day or a week, get in touch. My partner is a Photographer so we can get some action shots in too. Our prices are far cheaper than what the Austrian schools will charge and we tailor to your needs. So pm me or reply if you're up for it.

Thanks,

Gareth and Ela
Riders of the Snow
liaoxiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liaoxiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 05:39
Exquisite Watches Worth Collecting
If you are planning to buy one watch on purpose of investment, there are two  brands would not be controlled by fashion, the excellent replica Chopard watches as well as reliable replica Hublot watches won’t get devaluation after a long time. And then if you are  buying watches which are satisfactory in every occasion and would not be looked  down upon, the replica IWC watches are definitely your wise choice. In addition, replica Omega watches are widely appreciated, besides, no quality problem would  cause on them. Actually, it’s very important to choose one right replica Tag Heuer watches even though they might not be as complex as your  imagination. To find one inferior replica Burberry watches is impossible since they are in good position to give full  play to samilar basic functions. Therefore, if you are willing to spend more  money, you could get more complexity in those professional replica Franck Muller watches, for instance, showing the calendar, moonphase,  double timezone time and so on.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic