FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In2action 2012....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Coral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In2action 2012....
    Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:36
Hiya. 
I have applied for In2action for this summer and got a phone interview. Has anyone applied for this year?
Just wondering what they ask you..??
Does anyone know what the salary is too??
Thanks Big smile
xxx
Danika..x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danika..x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2012 at 20:59
Hiya yeah am going this year! i had my telephone interview the other day! was not bad at all they just ask you a some questions about yourself and you have to explain what you would do in different situtions, lasts about 10-15 mins. i am sooooo excited hope i pass the course looks amazing!! if you go on the website www.in2action.co.uk it has the answers to some of the questions you may have. x x
Coral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2012 at 22:20
Yehh Im on the July training. So excited. Interview wasnt as bad as i expected. What position have u applied for? x
tamsyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamsyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2012 at 15:01
hey!! i am working for in2action this summer aswell!
i am going in may :) applied for creche team member! you? xx
CvbAlisha View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CvbAlisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 14:43
the salary is so poor,considering the qualifications aswel, and the type of job,the salary per month is £569, 
tamsyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamsyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 20:17
the salary is the same as every other rep company like first choice or TC.

For what we get aswell, we get every paid for while over there so you will never need to spend your money, just save...

As of qualifications, you get lots of them while on training
and for me personally its for the experience and to say you have been a rep is really good.. so the money is second

but obv every one is different :)
Naynay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naynay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 18:14
Hi everyone well I've heard that even though youve been asked
To go on the week training in the isle of wight your not guaranteed
The job is this right?
tamsyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamsyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 20:00
hey :)
yeahh that is true:(
but i no loads of people that have done it already and they say if you wanr it and you show them that then you will get it:)

It the same with TC and First choice, you have to pass training first before you are guaranteed then job :)

Hope this helps x
Naynay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naynay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 20:07
Yep thanks
Also lol of you pass the training week you fly out
Straight away?
Chloe =] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe =] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:08
heyy
I'm going down to the Island in May for the training and induction, we had to do the same thing for my previous job and in all honesty you would have had to do something really bad to not get it, I think theyre just looking for the right attitude and personality at these things then when you get on the job if you really do suck then you just don't pass probation.
I've been offered over seas action team, anybody else gone for this?
tamsyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamsyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 13:21
yeahh you go straight away :)
i am worried though ha! xx
cvessey8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvessey8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2012 at 21:55
hey im going to the isle of white in may for training ! just wondered who else was going :) ? 
tamsyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamsyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2012 at 23:34
hey Cvessey
i am!!1 are you on the 18th may training? xx
cvessey8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvessey8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:57
yeah i am going 18th May too :) xx
tamsyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamsyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 14:55
Yay! :) join the group on facebook :)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/271806489572471/ :) xxx
SarahGinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahGinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 20:44
Hey xx I am due to go on the 3rd july induction xx Anyone else going then?? I am a bit nervous about it xx
Hayley93-w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley93-w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 22:29
Hi everyone, I have a telephone interview next week for In2Action.. Was just wondering is it really hard?
What sort of things do they ask?
I'm so nervous but so excited- I really hope I get through to the training!
Thanks a lot :)
Hayley x
melissa36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2013 at 09:54
Originally posted by Hayley93-w Hayley93-w wrote:

Hi everyone, I have a telephone interview next week for In2Action.. Was just wondering is it really hard?
What sort of things do they ask?
I'm so nervous but so excited- I really hope I get through to the training!
Thanks a lot :)
Hayley x

I had my interview last week and got offered a place on a training course :) the interview is really relaxed and its just to find out more about your skills and for them to tell you more about the role! Nothing to worry about :)
Hayley93-w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley93-w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:00
Aw thanks a lot! Finger crossed I really hope I get onto the training week!
Which week are you going? X
melissa36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:19
I'm sure you'll be fine!:) I'm on the Trajning week at the end of June/ beginning of July:)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic