FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In2action 2012....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hayley93-w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley93-w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2013 at 20:05
Thank you! I think that's when I'll be doing it if I get through! Do they tell you on the phone? x
melissa36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2013 at 21:22
Yeah that's the only one I could do coz of Uni! I had mine on the Wednesday and they rang me on the Friday to let me know I'd got it :) x
Emmaaa__xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmaaa__xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:15
I'm also on June/July training. I was really nervous for the interview too but it was a breeze :) Print off a copy of the job role if you can that way you can refer to the expected duties. Hope it goes well! x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley93-w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 12:28
Aw thanks so much! Well done on getting it! Will do.. It's at 5.15 today so ill let you know if I get it when I know! X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmaaa__xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 17:39
Hope it went well! :D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley93-w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 17:42
It went okay thanks! I think I messed up a little on the team work question because I was a little nervous :( want it so bad hope I get it! Find out Friday x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmaaa__xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 18:12
Fingers crossed! I finished my interview thinking I done absolutely terrible, I'm pretty sure I just kept repeating myself so I was really shocked when I got it haha. Let us know when you hear :) x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley93-w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 18:15
Exactly what I said! Feel like I've failed lol! Fingers crossed ill let you know Friday:) x
staceyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staceyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 20:01
heeey, i'm doing the training end of June/July to, really excited to meet people at training so thought it would be nice to chat to people that i found on here to get know people before we go!  xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmaaa__xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 21:06
Hey! Yeah I agree :) so nervous about going down so it would be good to chat to others going! :D x
SophB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SophB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 21:30
I'm going to the Isle of Wight on 4th April for the assessment week is anyone else going on these dates?
staceyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staceyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 23:17
Yeah!! You got Facebook? Xx
SophB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SophB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2013 at 16:55
Yeah! Search Sophie Barclay, profile photo is purple writing for a local charity :) what's your fb name?:)
laurenjade4711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjade4711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2013 at 14:30
Sophie ive added you on facebook as all us on the april course have a group going on facebook x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley93-w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2013 at 15:00
I got a place on the June/July training week! Giddyyyy.. If anyone is going on that same training week add me on Facebook! Hayley Louise Walton xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmaaa__xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2013 at 21:02
Well done! :) will add you's. mines is Emma Dixon, two people in profile picture :) x
penguinlover1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penguinlover1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2013 at 14:09
Hello =] I have a phone interview for this summer on Tuesday, I was just wondering what kind of questions do you get asked?I know about getting asked situational stuff but what kind of situations? Star
21Verity21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 21Verity21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2013 at 17:57
The interview was simple they just wanted to know the application form in more detail like: where have you worked as an individual and in group situations, why you want to work for in2action, what skills can you bring to the team and your level of experience. I think they just want to confirm that you have worked with kids in a professional environment. Dead nervous about the assesment week though, wish I had more information on it :/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic