FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

One night on Berny Riviere

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jgotramboed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgotramboed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One night on Berny Riviere
    Posted: 11 November 2006 at 16:05
Now for most of you, you may think twice about demo after i tell you about the best night of my life

It all started so innocently with 15 bottles of white wine know as fish sause then tings got messy,

the location for this venue was petit bois where our cook tent was it is in a very quiet part of the campsite with no one around us for time,

first of all i got ramboed hense sn with creme fresh in my hair anther well respected member had pubic hair for all involved on his face a female had a face drawn on her breasts the night duty courier streaked round the tent then the messy stuffed happened we all got naked and jamp into a feezing cold rivere followed by a friendly game of naked lubricated twister followed by a game of cock or bollock then the arse game his was an extremely messy naked no boundries affair where where managers would mount manager in some over friendy(borderline homosexual) fun all in all the night was a gret sucess and the only down side was that we struggles to get any better well there was the day we snorted the welcome but thats another story
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 16:14
BrownCow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownCow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 17:22
Originally posted by jgotramboed jgotramboed wrote:

......... the night duty courier streaked round the tent .........

Nonesense, he was far too professional for stuff like that
beckyw-bwfc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyw-bwfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2006 at 17:27
*extremely messy naked no boundries affair where where managers would mount manager*

was that ben and billy by any chance? lol, quality!!
Gemz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 12:11
Canvas are definatly gay too much nakedness!!!! ha ha ha
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 01:08
Originally posted by Gemz Gemz wrote:

Canvas are definatly gay too much nakedness!!!! ha ha ha

Bit of a general statement that
Gemz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 00:04
OK only the ones rolling around naked with each othe on berny!!!!!
franco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 11:17

RIGHT!!!
BrownCow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownCow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2006 at 15:48
Originally posted by franco franco wrote:

RIGHT!!!

Haha, alright Mike you old rusty gate, how's life as a bum treating ya?
pongles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 11:42

Haha, alright Mike you old rusty gate, how's life as a bum treating ya?[/QUOTE]

beeing a bum is great i would send you a photo but i ran out of the paper stuff yesterday
i've been spending my time hanging around outside the job center with a bottle of buckfast in a brown paper bag.
someone even came up to me in a monkey suit and a clipboard saying HB onit telling me about exciting new job prospects overseas with a very competative salery
pongles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2006 at 11:56
ooops i am actually franco i just signed in on someone elses pc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic