FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!!!!!!! M U S I C !!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Geordie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!!!!!!!! M U S I C !!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 13 November 2006 at 13:40
What tunes were you rockin to this summer, what were you and the oven cleaner boppin too on those long summer mornings.

If you can list the title and the artist and if your really clever you could even post a link so we can download it.
Geordie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geordie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 13:41
Rosentstolz - Ich Bin Ich (F U N K Y)

If you want it email me
CourierD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CourierD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 14:02
The rolling stones! the forty licks album
We were playing that most of the times, or any other english band.

There were about 3 people with i pods, so we had plenty to choose from.

Songs that were on the radio a lot were bob sinclair, shakira with shake your hips pfff and a lot more.

Rich and me threw in the occasional trance beat hehe

In the disco YMCA and cha cha slide did it pretty good

addicted2campin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote addicted2campin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 20:03
Well the disco at Perros didnt have exactly what u would call a excellent range of music, but it was good enough to keep a bunch of drunken couriers entertained.
My personal favourites were:

Martin Solveig - Jealousy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GD0TaoA6XU

La marche des tongs - Ting Tang Tong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-pzTEfsC2Iing

Cheesey and sh*t but they bring back wonderful memories!!!!!!!!!!!!    
jimmy88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 20:39
the best thing to clean to is cricket on the bbc world service i seemed to clean twice as quick listening to harmy running in to bowl then any other time
Dan Marino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Marino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 22:22
Nothing beats pegging tents to text updates of the Play-Off semi-final. Never pegged a tent as fast as I did whilst hearing news of our 3-0 win
campingchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campingchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 10:59
in holland . . it was "party squad" all the way!
beckyw-bwfc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyw-bwfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 16:21
    http://www.starterupsteve.com/flash/ html/f **k_her_gently.shtml

just remember to make sure you edit f**k

jgotramboed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgotramboed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 18:04
yeah we were stuck with johnny cash the kooks and ac/dc what a fantastic compilation they should have done an album together rest in peace johnny cash
BrownCow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownCow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2006 at 22:16
Originally posted by jgotramboed jgotramboed wrote:

yeah we were stuck with johnny cash the kooks and ac/dc what a fantastic compilation they should have done an album together rest in peace johnny cash

.....and Ray Lamontagne, but he's cool as f**k
lisa267 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa267 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 18:20
we had the kooks, kelly clarkson n alanis morisette

and all the cheesy tunes everynight in the disco- ik wil je, shakira, boten anna, vamos a la playa...

good memories!!!
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2006 at 18:22
Fatboy slim live on the beach in jesolo venice 20,000 people wot a f**kin nite that was.

CourierD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CourierD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 13:28
f**k!!!! i knew i shouldve gone to italy again!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 14:23
Originally posted by CourierD CourierD wrote:

f**k!!!! i knew i shouldve gone to italy again!!!

Yeh was mad then a month later was mtv party same place free party pink n few others played there was spot on
flugel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flugel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 10:54
Originally posted by Geordie Geordie wrote:

What tunes were you rockin to this summer, what were you and the oven cleaner boppin too on those long summer mornings.

If you can list the title and the artist and if your really clever you could even post a link so we can download it.

PARTYSQUAD!!!!
titch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote titch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 11:29
Originally posted by flugel flugel wrote:

PARTYSQUAD!!!!

oh my god is is you sam!!! how are you??? how are you doin these days????
campingchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote campingchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 11:54

that song makes me laugh!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 12:05
Originally posted by flugel flugel wrote:

PARTYSQUAD!!!!

That tune is proper pony

Not avin that
txt_eva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote txt_eva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 14:07
One of the guy Dutch/Swedish guys played this one alot!

Basshunter - botten anna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHvMZnWVOvs

For me my song of the summer was
Green Day - Time of your life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_UZhBMNqOE
adheabu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adheabu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 16:35
on demo we had alot of johnny cash ( woo hoo ) and rolling stones, we also had dan and megans supreme mix albums, in normandy, gnarls barkly, rolling stones, rhianna athlete a mix really as long as it's not dance i really don't mind!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic