FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Esprit Holidays, Inghams & Ski Total‏ Interviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
MichaelaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 23:37
oh no :/

i don't know what to suggest?
Louisejane43 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louisejane43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 22:34
i have an interview for a nanny possition on wednesday but i really have no clue what to do for this task, im so confused!!! any ideas anyone?! i really need some help!!!
hmitchell15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmitchell15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 20:28
Any one had any more luck with the staff room link on the workaseason web site?? i can log in but i don't see any thing to fill out?? :s hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the season!!! :) 
CandyGirls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyGirls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:05
Ahhh I have an interview for chalet assistant on wednesday in manchester! so nervous, so worried  about the presentation, i was thinking of taking a board of photos of why im good for the job like me at work, then me with last seasons kids, me cleaning etc, and relating how my experience is good for the job... does this sound right?! Confused

Thanks 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmitchell15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 18:17
someone in my interview did something pretty similar to that and it was really good. defo go with that :) good luck :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyGirls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 22:49
ahh thankyou! made me feel a bit better!! fingers crossed! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmitchell15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 19:03
how did it go??  :)
filmgeek86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filmgeek86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2012 at 17:50
Anyone else get an email that for kitchen/host positions you have to bring in a meal made of certain ingredients??
Chait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 17:59

I'm going to Selva val Gardena!!! Anybody else going down south??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyGirls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 23:17
went good! going to france or switzerland they dont know where yet!! Confusedx
Melissa596 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2012 at 08:24
Ive got an interview to bea nanny and have no idea what so ever o do as my presentation...help!
luke.tomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luke.tomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2012 at 20:57
Melissa596
Hi, there was a girl going for a nanny job in the interview that i had a month or two ago, her presentation was simple but good, she brought in props like a child's toy to show that she will be working as a nanny and to also show she is playful, also she brought in an elastic band to represent that she is flexible. i am sure you can find some props which represent you and your personality and skills you hopefully have with children/childcare.
The interview i had a lot of the people there were mega nervous and i bet if you asked them now they would tell you how silly it is to be. I found when i got to the interview i wanted to be there as one of the first so that i saw everyone come in, also i tried to talk as much as possible to fill awkward quite pauses (which there were plenty) and also to make my self feel more comfortable when i had to talk in front of everyone.
I have had two interviews to do a ski season, the first one i didn't get because i was hungover, tired and not prepared for because i had just come back from a week in Ibiza. Surprisingly i didnt get it. the second interview, i wanted more but i relaxed more and let my personalty show more.

i promise it will be fine as long as you are not some complete pleb you will be all okay.
Hope this helps
Luke
adam85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2012 at 23:38
There are some excellent posts here with loads of helpful advice. I have my maintenance interview tomorrow (5th) in Bristol and was just wondering what sort of questions they ask. for example, 'why you think you are suitable for the role' etc. Bricking it a little now...
Melissa596 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2012 at 22:15
Anyone going to Peisey? Got the positions, thanks for your help Luke!x
MichaelaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:00
Hiya all,

Not been on for a while!
Hope everyones okay?

Anyone going to Belle Plagne?

I actually have nothing ready :| ... what sorta things has everyone been buying?
ESW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 14:06
I received the email about having to bring in a meal from the list of ingredients. Struggling to decide what sort of stuff to bring!? Cant find posts anywhere where someone has had to do this so cant really get any ideas.
foster2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foster2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 15:30
Someone in my interview did bacon wrapped chicken with sweet potato and other veg and choc mousse, and cake! And questions the interviewer asked me were, how would my friends describe me? What would I do if one of the team was slacking? And why did I chose this company :p good luck all! Let me know if you end up in courchevel! I haven't found anyone yet :(
foster2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foster2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 15:47
Also maybe make a cake using yoghurt because it's you should use yoghurt at altitude. That will show that your researched and have a knowledge of food and cooking in the season!
amy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 00:53
Originally posted by MichaelaH MichaelaH wrote:

Hiya all,

Not been on for a while!
Hope everyones okay?

I actually have nothing ready :| ... what sorta things has everyone been buying?

Me neither. I was thinking before it is only two months away!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmitchell15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 19:28
Originally posted by MichaelaH MichaelaH wrote:

Hiya all,

Not been on for a while!
Hope everyones okay?

Hey!! any one know what things we need to have for uniform? Black Shoes? Trousers, skirt or anything? ...!! Cant wait now! 
Cervinia anyone??
x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic