FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Warner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
lrb001m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrb001m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mark Warner
    Posted: 12 June 2012 at 17:19
Has anybody heard back from Mark Warner yet?
Susie_t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susie_t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 19:47
hey, I have an interview next month, and was just interested in hows yours went? did you hear back from them?
Melissa596 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 19:57
Hi I've heard back the email said have been successful but am on the reserve list until the jobs opened, not sure if this is good or bad x
Apes22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apes22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2012 at 21:02
I had my interview last month and have been told I was successful, I've excepted but haven't heard anything since : / do any of you know when we are supposed to find out??
Melissa596 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa596 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 20:41
I emailed them today and they said should be September time
x
Jk123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jk123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 21:23
I went for my interview in apirl and got though! They then rang me and said they will be back in touch in September! Xx
robrjw83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robrjw83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 18:39
I emailed them yesterday and theyve e mailed me back today and told me i am going to val d'isere. They are going to send my forms out in the post with all the other details. Cant wait now :)
Apes22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apes22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 21:09
What did u email them saying?? I really want to know where I'm going!! I haven't heard from them since I got told I had the job back in July x
robrjw83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robrjw83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 21:14
I just said that I had been on this forum and seen some people had got their arrangements sorted so just wondered if I could get an update as to where I stand with my winter position. They came straight back :)
Apes22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apes22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 21:22
Oh ok, thanks for replying, I was beginning to panic... Ha

I may try and see if I can find out where I'm off to. What job u go for???
robrjw83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robrjw83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 21:26
I've got a maintenance/driver position. I'm really looking forward to it. What position have you got and what resort ?
Apes22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apes22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 21:31
I got a chalet position, they asked me where I would prefer to go and I said st Anton but I would be happy to go any where :) I haven't had any info what so ever yet so I might give them a quick email, I didn't want to be a pain in the butt ha I'm really excited just want to know more.

Is this your 1st season?
Apes22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apes22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 16:37
This might sound like a really stupid question but what email address did u send it to??? X
rachelr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 18:30
do you know which hotel you will be working at rob?
robrjw83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robrjw83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 17:51
Hey there sorry for the late reply.
Yeah this is my first season but im really looking forward to it. They have told me i am definately in val d isere but my hotel will be confirmed closer to departure.
I was e mailing a woman called megan anderson and she was really helpful.
Just got to fill in my forms ive just recieved and pay a £150 fee to secure my place then wait for my other details.

Does anybody know if mark warner fly us to resort or is it a coach journey ?
neige View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 17:57
Fly. Usually Easyjet from Gatwick to Geneva
robrjw83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robrjw83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 18:02
Cool. I got a position with crystal last year (but i ended up not been able to go) and they were going to drive us to resort from the uk by coach. Wasnt looking forward to an 8 hour journey
neige View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 18:03
8 hours?! More like 24 ;)
robrjw83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robrjw83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 18:09
haha were you travelling on the venga bus ???? 24 ???Shocked
CPlews View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPlews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2012 at 20:12
Hiiiii !! 
I recently had an interview to be a ski host - has anyone else applied for that position? :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic