FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mark Warner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
ThomasSki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 15:51

Just seen this thread so thought I'd sign up and reply.... Im working for Mark Warner in Val D'isere as a Ski Host... just waiting to hear about dates etc.... been told the 13 th provisionally.

What position are you working as?
filmgeek86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filmgeek86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 23:45
Hi,

I'm going out as a chef so yeah very possibly it would be different dates =)
Lovingtheskisince86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovingtheskisince86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 19:29
Evenin',

Seems like we'll be flying. From what I've been told from MW; it appears that Ski Hosts for Courmayeur will be rocking it out to Tignes on the 2nd December for a three day training course with other Ski Hosts, then moved on to our own ski resorts to enjoy the season (ahem, I mean 'work').

On the bad news front, it turns out that the standard baggage allowance will be for 20kg, as well as allowance for ski equipment (if we decide to take our own) and if we want to take anything else then we can pay for supplementary baggage allowance with the airline. Apparently, these are yet to be confirmed but will be communicated once they are sorted. Should be receiving contracts very soon as well as lists of everything that we'll be needing for sure. I know I'm running the risk of being hated here but the obvious biggies would have to be EHIC and Passport.

Ending on a positive note, all linens and towels will be provided for us so we should have enough room for all of the essentials.

Laterz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic