FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just got the job...it's in Austria

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HappyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HappyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just got the job...it's in Austria
    Posted: 14 June 2012 at 17:06
Hey I was just wondering what people thought of working a season in Austria, I was so excited I got the job that I didn't hear where abouts they said. But basically it's in Austria, anyone done a season there?
Help :)
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 20:25
Hey! I went to see my friend in Austria .. Went to St Anton for about 4 days Its a really good place to Ski and Snowboard very very good night life too! I just had my interview 2day and have put down Austria as an option. But just gotta wait n see if they want me first haha! Very good resorts out there and you can get the train to Innsbruck which is a cool place to shop and they have to very good bars takes bout an hour from st anton train station.

Hope this helps.

Faye
HappyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HappyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 21:33
Thank you
Faye!
This was really helpful.  Good luck, maybe i will see you out there :) let me know
frankiedoh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiedoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2012 at 18:11
I've been posted in St.Christoph in Austria, apparently the apres ski there is pretty quite but it's a ten minute bus ride from St.Anton which is one of the biggest and apparently best resorts in Austria.  My friend did a season there last year and said it was amazing... i can't wait to go!x 
HappyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HappyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2012 at 20:49
I really cnt remember where I've been posted as such URGH frustrating. But I think st Antons rings a bell.
frankiedoh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiedoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:52
If you give them a ring they might tell you again, has your contract come through yet?x 
HappyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HappyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 18:21
No no yet. When should that come through? I may ring them on a few days if it hasn't come through
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 13:46
Im going to be HOUSEKEEPER for the INGE Chalet in AUSTRIA!!! So I will soo you out there DUDE ahahhahaaaa Cant believe it! xxxx
philmill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philmill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:36
I've been placed in Solden in the Herman Chalet Hotel. Anybody else in Solden or even the same hotel?
foster2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foster2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:47
phil what job have you got?
philmill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philmill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:54
kitchen assistant. are you in Herman/Solden
MichaelaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 14:47
I got told last Wednesday, I had got the job but haven't received my contract yet. Has anyone else?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foster2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 15:06
What sort of stuff did people do in there presentations?! I need some help hahah
MichaelaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 15:14
i did a show + tell coz i went for ski nanny. but there was a girl that brought a pack of cards in and was like for each card game you need logic, you also need logic for this job etc. thats the one that really stood out for me.
DavidLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 19:54
hi michaela i havent had mine yet either and i know one other who also doesnt for sure, which company is it that you applied for? I think they must just come out later on
philmill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philmill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 20:16
they said on the phone to me today that it will be a couple of weeks until you receive them

amy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 20:19
It doesn't have to be anything pparticularly taxing. If it is food present it well and tell them how you made it. It is a lot about your personality as well.
DAno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 06:57
Job already?! they tell me to write them in September, obviously a bit harder being a kiwi, reckon outside jobs i.e. lifty are going, not that keen for hospo work - snot nose customers are stupid

help!!

MichaelaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 08:54
Hiya David,
I'm working with Espirit! You?
I'm SO impatient I just need my contract!
I keep finding myself keep googling stuff about skiing! LOSER :|
I'm sure this with eventually wear off haha
xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foster2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2012 at 12:00
thanks for the help everyone! still have no ideas for myself, petrified haha.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic