FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Workaseason Interview 14th June Bristol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Workaseason Interview 14th June Bristol
    Posted: 14 June 2012 at 20:38
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to see if the Ace and Fabulous ppl I had my interview with 2day are apart of the Forum. Had my interview 14th June at Bristol with Workaseason. 

Also I dont mind answering questions about the interview process if ppl have queries! Dont worry its very laid back and a lot of fun!! :) 

Faye xx
Andypandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andypandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 20:52
HEY FAYE Smile  how are you feeling after all that? you owe me ten bucks pal! lol
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 20:56
Big smile Ahhhhh!!!! hahahaaa ... didnt think u wud b on here!! Im such a Blonde ... Wat a bastard of a parking system they stole us money BIG time!!! Im OK drive back was horrible wat was with all the traffic!! ERghhhh! ... Lets hope we got in .. fingers crossed .... Maybe You ought to think of that money as an investment when u have no money left on resort and want a beer hhaha I cud give it to you then! ... Where did u say u wanted to go which resort?
Andypandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andypandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 21:03
Haha! yeah, i have been checking this forum for the last few weeks and when i seen your username i had to cherp in. ....yes a investment haha! i dont mind, i have been there. yeah me too, took me 1 half hours to get there and 3 to get home....sucks!  i asked for switzerland but from what i gather, almost nobody goes where they like. where did you ask for? im more nervous for my phone call than i was for the interview/
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 21:08
I Seriously Think I have SCREWED up the paper questions hahaha Wat did u put about the mice haha .. ohh jesus .. hope that doesnt stop me think I answered everything ok .. BUT the pictures were all blurred!! So we cudnt see what they were. Oh god im More nervous over that pathetic test..... But hopefully they like me enough to teach me all that stuff ... Hope we find out 2moro want it out of the wayyyy!!! I said Austria, 3 valleys in France.. I have some friends in Meribel too .. So Im not really fussed some were popular Im hoping. Depends where they need ppl I suppose. It took me an hour longer to get home to!! Wonder if the other guys are on here. 
Andypandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andypandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 21:19
being the only maintenance dude there i had a different paper to everyone else and they were asking me about speed limits in switzerland and i was like ahhhhhhhhh! never mind, what will be will be! fingers crossed for everyone because everyone was tidy. whatver happens, keep me posted and stuff and maybe i will get my investment back lol
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 21:22
Ha Yes!!! Never know where we will end up! I can always post u some euros if ur seriously struggling haha OR if we both get in give it to you back on the staff soiree That sounds like a right gd laugh! EEeekk Really wana know right now!! 
bryoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 15:18
Hey, think I was sat next to the both of you haha.

You guys heard anything yet? I really really want to know now haha! x
Andypandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andypandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 16:36
Na iv not, i am rather eager. what was your name and where dd you wanna work?
bryoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 16:49
Me neither! Bryoney Alford and I said anywhere in France. Where did you say again?
Andypandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andypandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 17:18
I said switzerland.....cant see them calling now. its gonna be a long fecking weekend lol
bryoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 18:16
No me neither ...oh god I know!
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 22:02
I havnt heard yet either gona b a longggg weekend of waiting!!!! Hope we all get in! X
HB :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HB :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 15:38
Hey guys hope you all get the job
I heard friday at about 4.30 and I got a Chalet co-host job in La Rosiere :D

Andypandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andypandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 20:48
Hey HB, well done! was you in the morning group or the afternoon?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HB :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 22:17
I was in the afternoon session, pretty sure everyone in the group should get a job :)
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:57
Wish I found out there and then after the interview did they ring you or tell straight after the interview? Still waiting now :S ! Gona b staring at my phone all day now!! xxx
bryoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 11:04
I am literally in the same boat right now hahah! I just want to know even if I don't get it hahah. Well done HB! It was Helen wasn't it...you did the canape sort of things? I was in the other group but I was the one desperate for the brownie haha
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 13:45
AHHHHH IM GOING TO ST ANTON HOUSEKEEPER FOR THE INGE CHALET!!!!Soo Shocked right now absooo buzzing!!!! 5 Star aswell day in the sauna and spa on my day off i think ... Hope u guys got what you wanted!! xxxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HB :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 14:01
yeah i did the canopes :D those brownies were so nice
well done faye you will have fun i am in france so wont see you :P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic