FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Workaseason Interview 14th June Bristol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
bryoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 14:18
I GOT A JOB!!! Les Gets :) SOOO GOOD! Well done Faye!! 
Andypandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andypandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 19:35
Weeeeey! i got a job in les gets too! happy chappy! well done all!
bryoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2012 at 20:32
Eyyy well done!! See you there then :)
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 14:38
Well done !!!! So happy for you guys !! Train visit on a day off to les gets looks on the cards :) x
foster2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foster2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 00:07
hi guys, i have my interview next week for hotel assistant and i am seriously worrying about what to do for the presentation, seeing as you were all successful (congrats btw) what did you do in your presentations?
HB :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HB :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 00:14
I just made some canopes but everyone did different things, it isnt that bad though I was worried before but when you are there everyone is really friendly and they just want a chat and want to see how you interact with each other. It will be fine Good luck
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 08:55
Honestly if u have been given an interview u already hav a position waiting for you!!!! So the hard work has been done to get to the interview. You can talk about anything. I would recommend talking about something that shows ur skills. I talked about my leadership and personal skills from doing army training. It paid off as I got housekeeper rather than assistant really show urself to be someone try want and u may get the same deal!! Hopefully his helps. Everyone is dead friendly as they r in the same boat as you. The interview is very laid back and it's fun watching everyone do their presentations. You also have chance to chat about the job and to the staff about anything they are sound ppl to !! Good luck!! Xxx
skisoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skisoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2012 at 19:41
this was seriously helpful as i have my interview on wednesday, but you guys must all have done well to get jobs, just wondering did you guys all dress in shirts and blazers? I'm not entirely sure what to wear! 
skisoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skisoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2012 at 19:58
also what sort of exercises did you have to do? 
and for chalet staff that have to prepare a lunch to bring and present, what sort of questions did they ask about it? and how many courses are we expected to do? i was thinking just a main and pudding as it is only lunch, but should i prepare a starter as well? 
thankyou so much, im so jealous you guys already have jobs! 
DavidLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2012 at 20:22
dress smart you cant go wrong with that i promise you wont be overdressed Smile
swan1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swan1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 18:18
hi, I've got an interview tomorrow for the bar supervisor job and i have no idea what to do for my presentation!!!! any ideas anyone??Confused
swan1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swan1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 18:18
hi, I've got an interview tomorrow for the bar supervisor job and i have no idea what to do for my presentation!!!! any ideas anyone??
neilos24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilos24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2012 at 18:30
Anything for presentation, it's what you make of it :)

Had an interview Wednesday and got a job :)

Good luck
Neil101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2012 at 09:04
Hi congrats to you all on getting the jobs, I was wanting to ask andypandy about the maintenance interview I have mine on the 25th in bristol just wondering about the task you did, and what sort of questions you where asked. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
shine01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shine01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2012 at 05:51
good to hear. congratulations from me as well

Edited by shine01 - 15 July 2012 at 05:52
MandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 21:41
hey guys well done on getting the job ive got my interview on the 15th in manchester and im thinking of making a snow globe thing and doing a song thing where everyone can join in but im more worried about the paper test thing what do they ask you?
hmitchell15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmitchell15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 20:37
Congratulations every1 who has got a job!! and good luck to every1 who has an interview still to come :) i have mine on the 8th of August in Bristol!!!
Smile x
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2012 at 19:41
Hey,

Don't worry about the paper tests its nothing major. It's a multiple choice question paper. They ask about which glasses should be used for different types of drink, what you should use for cleaning different parts of the building, how many times different things should be cleaned ect. But I dont think they really look into what score you get as you have training in the first week any way. They just want to see you are the right type of person for the job!! Have fun and the staff are all really friendly. Finally be yourself and talk about something you are confident about. 

Xx
adam85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 14:17
Hi andypandy, i have my maintenance interview on the 5th sept and was hoping you could give me some advice.... what did you take for the task to prove your skills and suitablitiy for the role? i dont have a clue what to take :/ ....btw, did u get the job??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic