FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St anton season 2012/2013!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DAno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: St anton season 2012/2013!!!!
    Posted: 23 June 2012 at 00:24
Anyone worked in St Anton - Austria, for the season?

Heading there for the 2012/2013 ski season, applied for a few lifty jobs as not that keen for hospo - too keen for the outside of the resort, from NZ and have no german language to speak of (excuse the pun) is this going to be a problem ? maybe theyll need to learn kiwi haha

Any suggestions would be most valued

Chur chur
Faye_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faye_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:37
Hey I have been given a house keeping job in st Anton!! Its an amazing place stayed there for 4 days and now I'm going to b living there for 5 months sooo excited! I'm sure you will get something ! I'm gona b at chalet Inge. How r u gona do an Interview when ur in NZ everyone speaks English !! It's not a problem x
DAno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 07:26
Really!! are they giving jobs already ? house keeping could be a good job, did they give accomodation ? really looking forward to it, they looking for any other house keepers, hmm might have to skype the interview or send an impressive resume haha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic