FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A warning...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wy666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wy666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A warning...
    Posted: 01 July 2012 at 22:16
Just thought I would let any future seasonnaires out there know that I would definitely not work for STG/skiplan/equity or whatever else they are known as, again.
Having had a great season, I returned to be told that I wasn't getting my deposit or monthly retainer money back. 
Apparently I had been massively overpaid (in reality it was only a little bit), and the total over payment cancelled out the £350 odd that I was owed. 
Its a long story, and STG made many stupid errors, but basically after a long battle and many letters I have finally managed to get them to realize their calculations were completely floored, and they did in fact owe me money. I believe they still owe me about £50 in retainer money due to a discrepancy in how the contract is worded (read your contracts, don't just assume they are OK and sign them!!) but I am happy I finally got most of what I am owed back! 
Will
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic