FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

english degree to do a TEFL course ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
matt87king View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt87king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: english degree to do a TEFL course ?
    Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:29
Do you have to have an english degree to do a TEFL course ?
i have been told you do and other websites say you dont confusing !
So if anyone can help me out on this i would love to hear from you because i would love to travel around asia and if a would a TEFL qualification behind that would make it so much easier to find work.

hope to hear from you soon :)
TEFLXpat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEFLXpat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:01

Before I took my TEFL course, I was wondering the same thing. As a Sports Management major, I was worried that the course content would be way over my head! But after doing a bit more research and contacting my school of choice, I realized that no teaching experience or degree in English. Just an open mind, a good sense of adventure, and a willingness to work hard. The course covers everything that you need in order to gain the skills, knowledge, and confidence to deliver an effective English lesson. 

Justin – TEFL Worldwide Prague Class of September 2011

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic