FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK NI number and bank account for Irish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK NI number and bank account for Irish
    Posted: 05 August 2012 at 00:37
Hey Guys
I want to work as a chalet host for the next season but most of the TOs say that I need a UK bank account and national insurance number. I am from Ireland so I have the right to work in both the UK and France but to get the insurance number I would need to be living and working in the UK does anyone know how I could go about gettting one even though I wont actually be in the UK or are there any companies that dont need one? Also the bank account would be tricky to get with lots of new regulations but I could drive up to Northern Ireland and try to open one there would that be the same as opening one in England? I would appreciate any advice people can give me! Thank you!
tonyawalsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyawalsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2012 at 00:49
Hi i was just wondering if you found any information about your.post im having the same problem as i want to do a season in france but need a nationali.suranceand.bank.account would be grateful if you could get back to me with any i.formation you have recieved
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic