FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Ski Assessment day Surbiton DST House

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bex22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bex22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal Ski Assessment day Surbiton DST House
    Posted: 14 August 2012 at 20:27
Hi, I have my assessment day a week tomorrow... VERY NERVOUS!! and trying to swat up... can I ask what other assessments are done throughout the day? do you have standard English and Maths tests?

When you say pick a destination and talk about it.. do you mean we select one ourselves and talk about it ourselves?

Thank youuuu :-)

When is your assessment day Baldy?
Apreismad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apreismad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:13
So have I!! My assessment day is on the 3rd of September. I'm so excited! 

I've heard that we have to do a one minute presentation in a welcome meeting form. Pick a destination and talk about it.  
baldy1491 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldy1491 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2012 at 09:39
Hello,
I have recently been offered a assessment day at Surbiton DST house for the role of a resort rep. I have attended a Crystal Ski Assessment day before (I was unsuccessful) so I do briefly know what goes on, but I just wanted to get some more information from people with previous experience and knowledge of the role and the questions you get. 
Any replies would be of great help as I am soooo nervous :).
Many thanks, 
Baldy1491.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic