FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf 2013 accommodation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 32>
Author
Anna.B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna.B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2012 at 02:06
Hey Im heading out 22nd April thinking of going with magalove so ill have a months accommodation secured but after the month is up ill be moving into something else, i already Have a girl who's interested but anyone else that's up for it let me no xx
kevinHallissey7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinHallissey7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 17:46
hello people! im looking to work in maga this year, itll be my first time going and by myself! anyone who could help me out id appreciate it, is it best to just book a flight and sort our accommodation when im there or try and sort out a hotel beforehand?... any one who is interested in sharing or coming with add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kevin.hallissey  

xx
LeanneRosee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeanneRosee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 15:00
Heading out at the end of april, will be flying from manchester

Add me on facebook

:) xx
jj--x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jj--x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 16:17
Hiya everyone!

I have seen a few of you wanting to go through companies, I wouldn't waste your money on doing so as it is the easiest thing to do if you go early enough (end of april-20th May)... I went by myself this summer with 2 girls I met on this forum, I met them in spain! Best thing to do is just book your flight and a hotel for a week, during that time go round to all the bars and ask for jobs and accomodation! They will be able to provide you with details! There is a lot of accomodation- like loads, if you get there early enough. Maga love is a good company to use and the friends you meet through them are forever! However chose package 3 if you go with them, even if you have never done it before! Because finding a job is easy as! If you need to know anything ya can find me on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/littlejessox or twitter: @jessicaa_janes

:)

Good luck xxxxxxxx
xxalishxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxalishxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2012 at 15:01
Hiya, i'm looking at flying out around mid may time on my own, but im not sure how easy jobs or accomadation are to get. if anyone has any tips add me on facebook pleaseee :) Alish Sweeney xx
LeahEgerton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahEgerton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2012 at 18:16
Hey, im heading out to work in maga this summer coming but i am heading by myself! Looking for a few people to head with so handier to get apartment etc. Met a few people out working there the pass summer who are heading out again this year, and they are willing to help me get sorted out and introduce me to people for jobs etc, if anyone interested add me on facebook as Leah Egerton, Lisnaskea.
(:
lauracortez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauracortez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2012 at 19:53
I'm interested! I'm a 19 year old American..and have been looking for more information regarding places to stay and work! I'm looking for people to help me through the process and to share accomadation!!
Parksy13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parksy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 18:51
Hey Im thinking of going and looking to share when was you thinking of going and how long for
Parksy13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parksy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 18:53
Same situation add me on fb Aaron parks
lauracortez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauracortez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 18:58
early May, probably for the whole season
Parksy13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parksy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 18:59
Originally posted by hannahnorman hannahnorman wrote:

I need a maga buddy! Going last week of may or first week of june and don't fancy planning it on my own! If you're going around the same time facebook me http://www.facebook.com/hannahlouisenorman or text me 07800751374 :D xx
Add me on fb Aaron parks I want to go that is if you don't mind going with a male
Parksy13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parksy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 19:00
Originally posted by Parksy13 Parksy13 wrote:

Originally posted by hannahnorman hannahnorman wrote:

I need a maga buddy! Going last week of may or first week of june and don't fancy planning it on my own! If you're going around the same time facebook me http://www.facebook.com/hannahlouisenorman or text me 07800751374 :D xx
Add me on fb Aaron parks I want to go that is if you don't mind going with a male
Add me on fb please Aaron parks
Parksy13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parksy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 19:04
Originally posted by lauracortez lauracortez wrote:

<font size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">early May, probably for the whole season
Add me on fb AaronParks
Parksy13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parksy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 19:05
Originally posted by LeahEgerton LeahEgerton wrote:

<font size="2" face="Arial">Hey, im heading out to work in maga this summer coming but i am heading by myself! Looking for a few people to head with so handier to get apartment etc. Met a few people out working there the pass summer who are heading out again this year, and they are willing to help me get sorted out and introduce me to people for jobs etc, if anyone interested add me on facebook as Leah Egerton, Lisnaskea.
(:
Add me on fb please Aaron parks I'm in same situation
Parksy13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parksy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 19:08
Originally posted by sophiea92 sophiea92 wrote:

<font size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm heading out there on my own end april and looking for people in the same situation who would be up for sharing.. fb sophia amico
Add me please Aaron parks
lewis92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewis92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 07:57
was thinking of working a season in maga, is it hard to get apartments ?
woodyefc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyefc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 17:29
i'm planning on going out start of may til end of season, just booking a flight and week in a hotel and sorting everything else out when i get there
add me on bbm 216f7320
charlottec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlottec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 18:55
Anyone on this going with magalove in April? X
Becksss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becksss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 18:17
If anyone is looking for accomidation in magaluf for summer then I know the name of a guy and have the number for him, he owns the playamar apartments, if anyone is looking to book with him then please quote my name 'Rebecca Dunwell' will help me get money off for getting people interested, anyone want his email/number?

Becks
Brian McNamara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian McNamara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 23:47
Hi

I went last year for a week and had a ball

Thinking of going July and August this summer

Looking for others to go with as will be on my own and needing to source work and accomadation

@brianmcnamara1988 is my twitter account but please email me on brian.mcnamara@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 32>
  Share Topic