FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf 2013 accommodation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 32>
Author
mjmadness View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 18:04
  • Michael John
  • Thursday, December 6, 2012 5:12 PM
    WORKERS ACCOMODATION FOR 2013 MAGALUF
    Hi there how are you, I can get you your apartment in magaluf for the summer 2013 no problem here is some info for you about the apartments.
    If you want to book the apartment for any date just send me a msg back with all your names/ flight details/dates of entering the apartment home number or mobile ect ... and i will book you in for the season 2013.

Accommodation Information

1 bedroom self catering apartments, based on 4 people sharing.

Each weekly rent fee is €80-€90 (peek season june july) per person and a 150€ deposit per person is also required.
    The Playa Mar apartments which are 1 bedroom and based on 4 sharing everyone has a singlebed each not sofa beds lots of space and storage bed rooms and living rooms can be locked by user .
    We offer free WIFI, Sky TV,micro waves for easy cooking washing machines and sea views.
    water bills and electric bills are included (as long as everything is switched off when not in use).
    There is a maintance man available six days a week if there are any problems in your apartment.
    Our rental business has been established for 12 years and receives very good feed back, we have given home to over 10,000 workers over this period of time and most return for 4 or 5 seasons.
    You can look on sh*galuf.com to see them go to sh*galuf home page go to the right third add down (the playamar apps) click on it thats it bath rooms are all new and has double glazing and lots of other new stuff any way gives you a idea of what it looks like
    The apartments require an 8 week minium stay, as they are long term, solely for the 'workers'.

There are numerous job vacancies available between three of our bars, club21 and Jumpin' Jaks, sotavento poolbar, but positions cannot be filled until we meet you in person and you have a job trial, These job vacancies are available throughout the whole summer season as each month gets busier and busier.

Any further questions please dont hesitate to get in touch, and i would be more than willing to help you.

Preferred method of contact, telephone.

Contact telephone number
    0034 620017311( mobile ) 0034 971 681 200 (office)
    Email: mjmadness@yahoo.com
    Facebook: Janice Dowling (private mail only) or Michael John
    Phone me for a quick chat if you want to ask any questions, hope this helps and hope to here from you soon.
    Thanks, michael john,
    Landlord and Bar Manager.
    mjmadness View Drop Down
    Groupie
    Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 18:07
  • Michael John
    WORKERS ACCOMMODATION MAGALUF 2013
    Hi there how are you, I can get you your apartment in magaluf for the summer 2013 no problem here is some info for you about the apartments.
    If you want to book the apartment for any date just send me a msg back with all your names/ flight details/dates of entering the apartment home number or mobile ect ... and i will book you in for the season 2013.

Each weekly rent fee is €80-€90 (peek season june july) per person and a 150€ deposit per person is also required.
    The Playa Mar apartments which are 1 bedroom and based on 4 sharing everyone has a singlebed each not sofa beds lots of space and storage bed rooms and living rooms can be locked by user .
    We offer free WIFI, Sky TV,micro waves for easy cooking washing machines and sea views.
    water bills and electric bills are included (as long as everything is switched off when not in use).
    There is a maintance man available six days a week if there are any problems in your apartment.
    Our rental business has been established for 12 years and receives very good feed back, we have given home to over 10,000 workers over this period of time and most return for 4 or 5 seasons.
    You can look on sh*galuf.com to see them go to sh*galuf home page go to the right third add down (the playamar apps) click on it thats it bath rooms are all new and has double glazing and lots of other new stuff any way gives you a idea of what it looks like
    The apartments require an 8 week minium stay, as they are long term, solely for the 'workers'.

There are numerous job vacancies available between three of our bars, club21 and Jumpin' Jaks, sotavento poolbar, but positions cannot be filled until we meet you in person and you have a job trial, These job vacancies are available throughout the whole summer season as each month gets busier and busier.

Any further questions please dont hesitate to get in touch, and i would be more than willing to help you.

Contact telephone number
    Phone me for a quick chat if you want to ask any questions, hope this helps and hope to here from you soon.
    Thanks, michael john,
    lewis92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewis92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 18:26
    Originally posted by mjmadness mjmadness wrote:

• Michael John
    WORKERS ACCOMMODATION MAGALUF 2013

Contact telephone number
    Thanks, michael john,

Just had a look at them they look pretty good Big smile
    woodyefc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyefc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 23:14
    yeah they look pretty decent
    Chayse1000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chayse1000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2012 at 17:19
    Im heading out May 14th (so far on my own) Most likely going with AirPro at the moment.

Add me on facebook if your going around then  http://www.facebook.com/sh*ggys

thats meant to be an 'a' not a '*' (stupid auto censor!)

Edited by Chayse1000 - 09 December 2012 at 17:20
    laurie_i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurie_i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 09:15
    i've booked a flight for the end of may, hoping to work the full season but dunno where to start with finding accommodation.
    Anyone going out the same time add me on facebook would be good to know someone before getting there :)http://www.facebook.com/laurie.innes.1#!/laurie.innes.1 or add my bb pin 27C56D7B
    rosie229418 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosie229418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:29
    I'm heading out 4th may :) don't fancy doing it on my own so gimme a message if your in the same situation :) 07825240722 :D
    laurie_i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurie_i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:53
    im going with my friend but we wanna share accommodation so its cheaper haha, you been before? yeah add me on facebook :)
    sophiea92 View Drop Down
    Groupie
    Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophiea92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 07:04
    Book with that guy ^^^^^^ I booked mine through him!! So easy lol x
    laurie_i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurie_i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:13
    Do you just reserve a room then pay your deposit when you get there? I was gonna try magalove as its been reccomended, just wanna have accommodation sorted before I go over haha x
    Anna.B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna.B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:03
    Im also going with him above ^^ but you dont pay anything untill you arrive over their,but when you have your flights booked you let him no and that will secure your place! :) ..before this i was thinking of going with magalove to until i got told the werent great :/ so that changed my mind! But micheal johns accom looks good and its long term (8weeks) so how bad :)
    laurie_i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurie_i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:46
    ive booked my flight already for the 31st may :) oh i see haha thankyou for letting me know cos i was considering them, wheres the accommodation with michael john?x
    Anna.B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna.B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:57
    Its right in the heart of magaluf so its handy :) cool im headin the 20th april xx
    laurie_i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurie_i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:02
    aww thats good :) i'm sure I seen something posted for the PlayaMar apartments with that man, and thats so close to everything. Have you got facebook just incase I have any other questions haha xx
    Anna.B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna.B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:18
    Ya here :) http://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Flogin%2Fcheckpoint%2F&_rdr#!/AnnaBenn51?__user=100000453565720 ya the pics are up in sh*galuf of it on the right side of the website,the look good anyways xx
    charlottec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlottec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 18:34
    is any1 on this looking to share accomodation? i want to stay in the playamar apartments and heading out in april x
    woodyefc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodyefc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 18:44
    Originally posted by charlottec charlottec wrote:

is any1 on this looking to share accomodation? i want to stay in the playamar apartments and heading out in april x

i'm looking to share, going out on my own

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlottec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 19:20
    What's your facebook?
    rosie229418 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosie229418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 19:28
    Me and my friend are looking to share, gimme a text 07825240722 if not add me on Facebook, Rosie Elizabeth collison cook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlottec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 19:31
    Cant find your fb can ya link me? X
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 32>
      Share Topic