FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf 2013 accommodation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>
Author
emma-louiseeeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma-louiseeeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 18:16
Is there a deposit to pay?? Are there two of you or just you? Add me on fb Emma-Louise sargeant and my pic is me in blue top and I have red hair xx
KellyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 18:21
There's 2 of us, waiting to hear back from the landlord now, Iv tried searching you on fb and can't find you xx
emma-louiseeeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma-louiseeeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 18:29
Try this babe - https://m.facebook.com/#!/emmalouise.sargeant.7?__user=512189659
Wezlaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wezlaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 18:01
Hey! Two 24 year old males from manchester flying out to maga on 4th July, looking for shared accom. Message me :)

Email: wes_robinson89@hotmail.co.uk
KellyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 19:25
I added you on Facebook but you haven't accepted x
joshgillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshgillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 15:06
Aright guys, added some of you on facebook or messaged you. I'm flying out on the 1st, kind of hoping for the best with jobs and accommodation so if any of you need anyone to find a place with you or share with you I'd be game for anything. My facebooks https://www.facebook.com/josh.gillespie.735. Hit me up please! Haa don't want to be in a spanish country not knowing anyone!
sirscottyoung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirscottyoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2013 at 22:23
Is anyone still on the lookout for accomodation, thinking of flying in on the 10th July and need accomodation to be sorted before i book flights. Flying from scotland!

Mail me if anyone needs a room mate!
Jamesayliff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamesayliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2013 at 18:29
Hopefully flying out 16th July, need to find accommodation! If anyone has any ideas let me know please! Was thinking of booking a place with a website called magalluf workers. Has anyone stayed with them? not sure on it...looks a little dodgy haha

Cheers!
Nathan1920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan1920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2013 at 23:53
Hey I'm Nathan and interested mate text me 07454367772 :)
SeasonJob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeasonJob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2013 at 15:02
Hello,
I'm looking for people willing to work in July and August.
You can work at home, but not only :)
I invite you to read the detalies (.docx file)

http://goo.gl/qqnhE

Salary not less than 7 pounds
Wezlaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wezlaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 13:09
I have two places available at Cala Blanca Apartments. It´s clean, well looked after and already has 2 easy going girls living there. Rent is 91 euros a week and 150 euros deposit, message me for any other details and-or to arrange a meet up :) contact number 07720850159
Rachelcpfc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachelcpfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 10:38
Looking for accommodation to share, if anyone knows where there's a space going let me know. Want to fly out ASAP
Thanks x
lchandler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lchandler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 21:11
Hi all, me and 2 lads are coming over to magaluf on the 8th august. does any one have or know of any rooms, apartments or spare space to crash until we find a place. obviously pay you..... thanks a lot guys and girls.
CraigA93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigA93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2013 at 00:19
Hey everyone. 20 year old lad looking for accom frantically, DESPERATELY!!! Just got back from a ten day holiday and found loads of jobs no problems in my time there along with a couple of advertisements for accommodation but I'd prefer to find someone to share with and/or sort accommodation from home if possible.

Message me on here or facebook at www.facebook.com/craig.aggett.1

Look forward to hearing from anyone asap. Thanks!!!
chrissie*maga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrissie*maga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2013 at 13:20
SPACE FOR TWO TO MOVE IN THIS WEEKEND. RENT NOT DUE TIL MONDAY!!!. 2 bed apartment, central location by wavehouse.
€90 a week. €150 deposit.
Free wifi. Sharing with easy going girls.Msg me if interested 0034634172285.
Lynseyxxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynseyxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2013 at 20:14
Hi !
Me and my friend are really interested in working abroad next summer 2014, we are willing to go anywhere but Ibiza is one of the places we would love to go ! It is two girls both 18, if anyone is willing to share an apartment with us please get in touch! Boys or girls, not bothered!

My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/lynsey.hutchison.967
and my email is lynseyhutchison@hotmail.co.uk

xxxx
Jemmacrosby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemmacrosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2013 at 11:38
Hey :) I'm going over next year and ill be going on l own to! I'd be going middle of April, for the whole season, when where you thinking of going??

Add me on Facebook,
Jemma Crosby x
JerseyBoi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerseyBoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2013 at 10:01
^^^^^ I'm looking to go Maga next year! End of April start of May!! If you are serious about going for the season then text me - 07728 016 975. 

Defo on it so only cool like minded people add or text me!! Summer 2014 is going to go off!!! 
tracey-anne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracey-anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2013 at 23:06
hi y'all
i really want to hit maga in 2014....been for a holiday this year and loved it :) Tongue...spiritual home ha ....will potentially be going on my own flying from ireland so add me on fb @ https://www.facebook.com/tracey.mcgirr  to have a wee natter about it!! really looking to have a chat with people going out to party and play hard and potentially sort out accomadation etc...

trace xSmile
theohuggins11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theohuggins11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2013 at 00:39
looking to go out on the 22nd april. if anybody is interested in sharing accom then let me know.
most landlords are looking at 90 per week with 150 deposit which isnt bad.

add me on facebook. www.facebook.com/theobabey
or twitter - @theohuggins
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29303132>
  Share Topic