FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

working for SkiBound

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Alice15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 17:26
Hiiiii! When I had the email saying I had a interview it had a link below it with my sign in details and I had to book ye interview at the time slot and place that I wanted? So I'm not sure ? Maybe check the email again just to check whether there's a link to their site or anything? Hope this helps! And good luck with your interview! :)
alyssaski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 18:18
Thanks, my email said they were in the process of booking venues etc... and there's no link, just getting worried because the season starts quite soon!! I've emailed them asking if they have any idea on dates etc so hopefully will hear back!! :) thankyouuu

Jimmy_D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 19:36
Hey.

I had an interview on the 9th of October in Manchester. They said they were still holding a few more interviews at the end of the month and even in November. So I wouldn't worry about it if I was you. 

Just make sure you get involved in all the ice breakers, they are looking for people who get on with other people. 

Good luck Smile
alyssaski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssaski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 20:01
ahh good thank you!! Hope yours went well!! :)
Jimmy_D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 20:26
It did thanks. I will be a chef somewhere......just don't know where yet. I am pretty excited 

Alice15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 21:46
Ooh rely well good luck when you do have your interview! And jimmy_d ! I'm gonna be doing bar work at one of the hotels! Not sure where yet either! Just wanna no where were all going!!
Jimmy_D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 21:57
When did you have your interview Alice? I want to be gone already. I quite fancy Tignes.... do you have any preference? Have you done a season before? 
Alice15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 09:13
I had mine at the end of August in London! It seems like forever ago!! Yeah I don't really mind I've got a friend going out to la plagne so wouldn't mind there either! But don't really mind just wanna know and go!! Haha nope not done a season before have you?? I'm so excited !!
whos_ur_paddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whos_ur_paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:54
If your worried just email them asking when the interview is. I know they're doing another round of interviews at the end of October, if your successful you should find out if you have the job within 2 weeks of the interview. By the look of things no one has found out where and when their going so I'm guessing most will be starting their seasons late November of even December if that helps with the timeline of things.
Jimmy_D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:58
Haha no I've never done it before either. I've wanted to do a season for as long as I can remember, there was just never a right time. I went to La Plagne a couple of years ago. I liked it there but I'm the same as you, don't really mind where I go. I would quite like to go to Tignes though as it seems the busiest, and they have the X-Games. 
Alice15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 15:14
Yeah I know and me! Was gonna do one last year and never got round to applying etc!! Yeah I skied in la plagne in 09 so wouldn't mind going back! But yea tignes does look quite good and like u said the busiest so thts always a plus! Just wanna know dates and everything now!
Alice15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 18:30
Has anyone who's got a job with skibound received their crb?? I receive mine this am and it says employer 'sundial' I know their part of the same group but just wonders if everyone else's says sunsail and not skibound?? Probley worrying over nothing!!
Jimmy_D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 21:34
Not received anything yet. I'll let you know what it says when I do. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though? Did you receive your e-mail requesting your choices? 
Alice15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 21:37
Yeah well that's why I haven't rang them! Thought its only a crb and they can be done easily again if needs be! Yes!! Got it Friday! What did u put down as your choices? Can't wait to find everything out now!!
Jimmy_D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 13:33
I put down Tignes first choice and Alp'dhuez 2nd with La Plagne 3rd. How about you?
Should be just over a month now. Really excited. Still need to buy so much stuff though. 
Alice15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 15:21
I put down la plagne 1 les minuines (or how ever you spell it haha) 2 and tignes 3. Not really mind where so but of a random choice! I know and me!! Need so much more stuff to buy!! But I'm so excited just want to know all the details etc!
raptorama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raptorama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 19:04
I have an interview for SkiBound on the 20th November. They are leaving it very late!

Jura 2012

Edited by raptorama - 23 October 2012 at 19:06
Jimmy_D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 19:17
Very late indeed, what position are you going for? Whereabouts is your interview?
Alice15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 20:06
Oh my god that's really late!! What job is it for? Good luck!!
raptorama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raptorama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 16:39
It's for Domestic Assistant, the interview is in Surbiton. Thanks Alice15!

Jura 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic