FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

!!! Daily Record Advert !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2006 at 23:03
Originally posted by franco franco wrote:

how do you know that i don't know him?
and how do you know that my life is crappy?
or is it just assumtion?

You go girl
franco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2006 at 23:05
Originally posted by ChezMich_Crew05 ChezMich_Crew05 wrote:

or is it just assumtion?

You go girl

cheers gayfun always knew you were a fan at heart
txt_eva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote txt_eva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2006 at 23:17

you'd hope it would be if you did three seasons for them

Or maybe plymouth (home town) is just really boring in the summer

Originally posted by campingchick campingchick wrote:

and is working for Holidaybreak in the office at the moment . . hang on a minute . .i'll go and get him for you . . he's just a couple of desks away . .

shouldn't you be working? or this is "market research"
franco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2006 at 23:31
hhhmmm i have the same problem not much goes on here in the summer

i tnink the majority of couriers leave old blighty for that reason
lukeyrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeyrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2006 at 17:32

sound like an hb arse licking twat to me

How about you save your insults to your little geaky internet people who have no idea about anything in life and spend all day searching for crap.

Steve is an absolute top bloke and anyone who has ever met him will agree 100% with me.

Yeah he has been dumped on by HB but is man enough to stand up for what he believes. I would like to see any of you no hopers who are sl*gging him off stand up and admit that the camping industry has actually had a beneficial effect on your life.

So you may have your opinions about the job but lets not let personal insults get in the way especially from ppl who have not even met the bloke.

Oh and Franco... u should be barred from commenting.

franco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2006 at 18:16
Originally posted by lukeyrob lukeyrob wrote:

How about you save your insults to your little geaky internet people who have no idea about anything in life and spend all day searching for crap.

Steve is an absolute top bloke and anyone who has ever met him will agree 100% with me.

Yeah he has been dumped on by HB but is man enough to stand up for what he believes. I would like to see any of you no hopers who are sl*gging him off stand up and admit that the camping industry has actually had a beneficial effect on your life.

So you may have your opinions about the job but lets not let personal insults get in the way especially from ppl who have not even met the bloke.

hang on wait a minute i am standing up now and i can honestly say that the camping industry has actually had a beneficial effect on my life
markyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2006 at 22:26

or is it just assumtion?

Sorry i assumed that you had a crappy life because your moto is:

BEER
helping ugly people get f*cked
                since 1664

Also for the record dumb ass assumption is spelt with a 'p'.

franco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2006 at 23:51

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2006 at 13:07
Originally posted by lukeyrob lukeyrob wrote:

gem_bob2002 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gem_bob2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2006 at 15:49

or is it just assumtion?

well u obviously don't know him u jumped up little prick otherwise you would now that stevo is a top quality bloke! i've worked with him and campingchick f the past 3 yrs and hav loads of respect for the both of them so y don't you jst take ur head outta ur own arse! you obviously hav nothin better to do with ur sad pathetic excuse for a life except attempt to sl*g people that you don't know off and u obviously aint even very good at that!

has anyone actually worked with this franco twat and if so then what is his prob? is there any reason that he's such a complete f**kwit?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2006 at 15:55
Originally posted by gem_bob2002 gem_bob2002 wrote:

or is it just assumtion?

well u obviously don't know him u jumped up little prick otherwise you would now that stevo is a top quality bloke! i've worked with him and campingchick f the past 3 yrs and hav loads of respect for the both of them so y don't you jst take ur head outta ur own arse! you obviously hav nothin better to do with ur sad pathetic excuse for a life except attempt to sl*g people that you don't know off and u obviously aint even very good at that!

has anyone actually worked with this franco twat and if so then what is his prob? is there any reason that he's such a complete f**kwit?

Oh shut your noise, francos alright

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2006 at 16:12
would be wise for me to Move on??????

Ooooooooohhhhhh scary

Yeh alright................

Franco can stick up for himself, hes big enough n old enough.

Such a nice little introductory post from yourself
J+LO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J+LO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2006 at 18:00
chill out guys for melons sake!!!!! Respect for the dude!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2006 at 18:16
Originally posted by J+LO J+LO wrote:

Im absolutley fine and dandy bruva
gem_bob2002 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gem_bob2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 00:13

alrite nathan,

jst cos you work for canvas slackers! y do u even need to have a comment! u don't even know stevo so jst keep ur opinions 2 urself! do u really think i give a toss wot u think.

And i have been looking at other msg's and you seem to have a comment about everything.

WHO R U?????    For what i can see u r a sad and lonely person who throughout the winter spends his life chatting crap on this web site....

SO PLEASE GET A LIFE, MAYBE A GIRL/BOY FRIEND OH AND GET A JOB YOU NO HOPER DOLE MONKEY LIVING OFF MY TAXES.

lukeyrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeyrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 00:18
Go Gem....

ChezMich_Crew05.....

I am pretty confident that you were put in your place. You might realise one day that you are not just fighting me but a large group and a losing battle.

Good Luck
Dan Marino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Marino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 01:41

alrite nathan,

jst cos you work for canvas slackers! y do u even need to have a comment! u don't even know stevo so jst keep ur opinions 2 urself! do u really think i give a toss wot u think.

And i have been looking at other msg's and you seem to have a comment about everything.

WHO R U?????    For what i can see u r a sad and lonely person who throughout the winter spends his life chatting crap on this web site....

SO PLEASE GET A LIFE, MAYBE A GIRL/BOY FRIEND OH AND GET A JOB YOU NO HOPER DOLE MONKEY LIVING OFF MY TAXES.

Learn how to take chez mich... he says everything with a pinch of salt whilst his tongue is firmly in his cheek... perhaps had you read his comments properly you would have noticed they almost always have a smiley at some point. I've met Chez before and you clearly haven't so don't start hurling abuse. Do you really know anything about the guy? If not just grow up.

I think its fair to say that had the article in question been interviewing a canvas member of staff his reaction would have been similar. Plus he wasn't the only one on this site mocking him.

As for the 'canvas slackers' comment... this p*ssed me off during the summer hearing it everyday from the "keycamp crew" and now we get more HB saying it here. Canvas are not slackers. We may not have the ratio of couriers to units that HB has... but every canvas courier I know works just as hard as HB. And generally speaking (so this isn't everyone by anymeans... but hey if you're making generalisations about Canvas lets all join in...) They clean units for longer - and from my experience to a higher standard, though I will admit that its probably down to having that extra time. It seems that so many HB couriers have a real chip on their shoulder over the fact they have 15 units per person to other companies 10. Thats not our fault but actually yours for chosing to work for a company that doesn't treat their staff as well in that aspect.

The site I was on this year had nearly 100% customer satisfaction scores, cleaning satisfaction scores were in the 90s and we worked damn hard to get that. So don't call canvas slackers. I don't like sl*gging off HB staff as I know probably the same percentage as that of other companies are hard working excellent couriers. But I really get the impression from recent coments on this board (and from experience over the summer) that a lot of HB staff think they are somewhat better than us lowly GVN staff (Please remember that had it not been for Canvas starting this type of holiday none of us would have done the job we all love).

Oh and LukeyRob since when did this become a "battle" between different groups, and who's fighting who?... I'm pretty sure no courier I know in person considers there to be inter company battles.

As far as I'm concerned until this pathetic HB v GVN rivalry is over I'm off from this website. This is meant to be a forum for people to share funny stories, learn about areas they're going to and just generally kill time before heading abroad again in the summer. But its recently become a place to score points "because our company is the market leader" or "our company won this award" Who really gives a flying f*ck? We're all couriers after all and are all doing it to either kill time over the summer or put off having to settle into the real world for as long as possible.

So would someone kindly PM me when this site goes back to what it used to be... otherwise if like me you're fed up of this cr*p, PM me and we'll start our own MSN or yahoo group.
Casper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Casper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 11:03
Is it likely that at 1.40 in the morning that dan here might of had a drink before writing this.Its all just friendly banter and friendly rivalary come on.
txt_eva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote txt_eva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 11:25
For godsake all of you. At the end of the day all the companys think of us as their lil worker ants- HB treat their cleaning couriers as sh*t with extra work compared to Canvas/Siblu etc, but Canvas & Siblu has less support for the kids clubs (from what I remember)- HB will have 2-3 kids couriers to 16-32 kids, with less hours and no cleaning and Canvas/Siblu will have 1-2 couriers to that ratio and they have more mixed age ranges and often extra cleaning.

That advert was just that, an advert- go take at look at your own uni/college recruitment adverts (if you go) cause trust me, unlike Marjons adverts most marjons students are not blonde bimbos or surfers and we don't spend hours studying in the library followed by a quick pint in the bar (more like hours in the bar and a quicky in the library).

That Lynch bloke might have his name attached to that article but 90% of it is spin and we all know that.

But at the end of the day if you are here you've done it. You know the truth, you know its work bloody hard and play bloody hard, no matter what colour your uniform is. Every site will have a better company and its different on each site. Last year keycamp were the top company on site (mostly cause the others were 1/2 courier ones and french freedom ****ed dean around (he was the kids courier and his 2/3 couriers never turned up, repeatedly.) This year, different place but keycamp were not the best team by any stretch (a few couriers stuck out the season and did work very hard, but not all of them).

Don't sl*g that Lynch bloke of for this sort of article, sure take the **** abit but only for laughs not serious.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 12:14

alrite nathan,

Im quiet happy with my job thnx

Nice to see you have been taking note of what ive been writing, and yeh i ave a comment about everthing, because im clever as f**k

And yeh im a sad lonely person who sits on ere chattin crap blah blah blah.................

Shouldnt judge other people on ur own standards I THINK you know what im talking about??????

Happy christmass and a very Happy new year

Ciao

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic