FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

!!! Daily Record Advert !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
ChezMich_Crew05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 12:16
Originally posted by Dan Marino Dan Marino wrote:

Originally posted by gem_bob2002 gem_bob2002 wrote:

Originally posted by ChezMich_Crew05 ChezMich_Crew05 wrote:

Originally posted by J+LO J+LO wrote:

chill out guys for melons sake!!!!! Respect for the dude!

Im absolutley fine and dandy bruva

alrite nathan,

jst cos you work for canvas slackers! y do u even need to have a comment! u don't even know stevo so jst keep ur opinions 2 urself! do u really think i give a toss wot u think.

And i have been looking at other msg's and you seem to have a comment about everything.

WHO R U?????    For what i can see u r a sad and lonely person who throughout the winter spends his life chatting crap on this web site....

SO PLEASE GET A LIFE, MAYBE A GIRL/BOY FRIEND OH AND GET A JOB YOU NO HOPER DOLE MONKEY LIVING OFF MY TAXES.

Learn how to take chez mich... he says everything with a pinch of salt whilst his tongue is firmly in his cheek... perhaps had you read his comments properly you would have noticed they almost always have a smiley at some point. I've met Chez before and you clearly haven't so don't start hurling abuse. Do you really know anything about the guy? If not just grow up.

Yep spot on, just all sh*ts and giggles.

But then some people are so important and serious you cant ave a giggle
lukeyrob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukeyrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 12:20

Not quite sure where this inter company battle started.

My main point was to defend Steve.

At the end of the day, like Dan says, everyone chooses to work for either companys. I have nothing against Canvas or anyone else for that matter.

We are all couriers who, in reality, do the same job trying to have a ball.

Oh and ChezMich... sh*ts and giggles is all it is

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 12:22
Dan Marino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Marino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 13:43
Originally posted by Casper Casper wrote:

Is it likely that at 1.40 in the morning that dan here might of had a drink before writing this.Its all just friendly banter and friendly rivalary come on.

Was stone cold sober Had been to the pub but Cricket was on and the Ashes this winter have been far too depressing to be watching it drunk

And Txt_Eva you're quite right, all companies have their good points and bad points... my generalisations were merely aimed at pointing out how stupid it is to generalise. I just wish this company baiting would stop.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2006 at 22:19
Originally posted by Dan Marino Dan Marino wrote:

at and the Ashes this winter have been far too depressing to be watching it drunk

Your not wrong pal, proper bad
gem_bob2002 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gem_bob2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2006 at 21:32
well i agree wiv eva, n dan f that matter!

ur rite! we r all doin a job that we love n it don't matter who we wrk f! dint mean t **** u off wiv the canvas slackers thing, it is jst friendly banter! HB do it between themselves aswell so by no means think that it is jst aimed at canvas staff cos it aint!

as f the whole chezmich_05 tjing n sl*ggin off people that i don't know! i were jst doin exactly wot him n other people did on this forum did! they sl*gged off stevo without knowin him, n if they did know him then they would know wot a sound bloke he was! n i do know chezmich_05 as he wrkd on duinrell at the end of this season! recon he's an alrite lad but at the end of the day wa jst stickin up f stevo! sorry if i caused u any offence x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2006 at 01:24

But u know wot i meant in my last post to you so lets leave it at that

BrownCow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownCow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2006 at 14:09
This is brilliant, i love this site..........Genius
gem_bob2002 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gem_bob2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2006 at 19:59

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChezMich_Crew05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2006 at 16:42
Originally posted by BrownCow BrownCow wrote:

This is brilliant, i love this site..........Genius

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic