FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Al Fresco interview - Bury, Manchester

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HannahRachael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HannahRachael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Al Fresco interview - Bury, Manchester
    Posted: 22 November 2012 at 13:58

Is anyone else going to the interivew in Bury, Manchester on the 27th?
Or if anyone has already worked for Al Fresco, can you give me a clue as to what the interview will be like? I want to be as prepared as possible!
m155cbo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m155cbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2012 at 09:46
Hi I had an interview there 2weeks ago. its pretty laid back, you start off doing group exercises then if they think you have what it takes you are interview individually . they should let us know today if we got through or not.

The whole thing for us lasted around 4 hours.

There is nothing too difficult or testing just be confident and be yourself. 

Good luck.
ScottHayes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottHayes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 15:42
I have mines on the 11th in bury. Im coming from glasgow bit of a journey
age2387 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote age2387 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 21:40
Hey!! I had an interview on 12th Nov in Manchester, I had an email the other day saying that I was successfull in the interview but they haven't sent out any job offers yet... So I am confused as to why some people have been offerd jobs and I got an emai saying no jobs have offerd yet... Confused has anyone had the same issue... ?   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic