FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Holidaybreak Interview

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alex_23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex_23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holidaybreak Interview
    Posted: 25 November 2012 at 22:02
Hi everyone,

I've got an interview for holidaybreak on 3rd December Smile...anybody else? 
nicolas212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolas212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:06
Hey!, How did it go?
I have mine tomorrow, slightly bricking it lol
Merrifields View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merrifields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 13:31
Good luck with the interview I have mine soon. Please could you let me know the format. I have read some of the old entries but the company could have changed its methods. I would be very grateful for any help!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolas212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2012 at 09:08
It was quiet a simple day, all i had to do was a group discussion and work out scenarios, followed by a individual task and a small interview. It lasted about 3hours. I applied for the childrens courier job so i dont know how different it will be for other positions.
Merrifields View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merrifields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2012 at 17:45
Thank you for that, I am applying for a Courier job. So fingers crossed!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolas212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2012 at 18:18
good luck :)
trace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:21
Hi I have applied to work for Holidaybreak as  a courier. how long after you,ve applied do they normally take to reply to you?Smile
trace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:24
Hi Merrifields. I see your from Shropshire, where abouts? Tongue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolas212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 22:44
Hi, it took them about a week/ week and half to get back to me to say they had got my app, then a further 4 days to hear i had been offered an interview. I then had my interview 2weeks later and found out i was successful 5 days later. They said they were in the process of changing systems or something so they are having delays, although i seem to think they have been pretty quick. How long ago did you apply?
trace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 22:50
Hi, I only applied 2 days ago, had an email today, confirming that I have passed the first stage. I now have to do an online assessment, which if successful I will be invited to an interview. What's the interview like is it a group one?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolas212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 22:59
I didnt get the online assessment ( i applied for childrens courier) so you may be different but my assessment day was a group task (5 of us) discussion on how we would solve different scenarios, an individual taks and then a short individual interview. I was so nervous but looking back at it it was nothing!
trace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 23:23
Congratulations on getting the job. My mate is on her 3rd season next year she loves it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic