FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worldwide Kids Company 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
xClaire14x View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xClaire14x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 09:27
My laptop is always in my hand luggage just always annoying when you go through passport control and you have to take it out!!!

It's worth the email Becci I think all teams are sorted now as They said they are sending flight details to full season staff yesterday. Have you been given a provisional date because I could give you a heads up
becci_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 09:28
Just had an email back sani beach club 18th April :) xx
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xClaire14x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 09:29
So your with Tash?

Are Kelly and Becky at Sani beach hotel?
becci_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 09:33
Yeh ill be with tash. She said they are getting us a b&b on 17th then fly early morning 18th with Kirsty and most of the team x
Beck_C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beck_C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:05
Yeah I'm at sani beach hotel. X
Kelly J View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 18:18
I have no idea what Sani I'm on but I'm flying out with you :) x
Tashday89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tashday89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 19:42
Ill be there the day before...finding the best spot for introductory drinks and shot gunning the best bed ha ha is it April yet?! x
Kelly J View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 20:09
Yeh I'm at a B&B on the 17th with you Becky. Can you start scouting out Greek Shipping heirs please Tash? A whole 24 hrs is a lot of wasted time x
Tashday89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tashday89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 22:24
Sure...I will obviously get first priority but as you are lending out straighteners I will find you a close runner up. (More likely the reality will be me knackered from early morning flight end up sleeping and missing any training I might have on the first day ha ha) x
becci_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 22:28
Anyone know what out accomadation will be like? X
Tashday89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tashday89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 22:29
Claire showed me pics on her fb which look like basic self catering rooms with twin beds in..could be completely wrong I'm not the expert lol x
Kelly J View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 07:04
Ohhhh exciting! I cant wait now :)
Kelly J View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 07:10
We all need to have some sort of facebook addage. Mines Kelly Jackson and my profile pic is an instagram pic of me and all of my mates cropped within an inch of its like lol! 
becci_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 08:00
Mine is becci wise, got leopard print face paint on it my profile pic x
Beck_C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beck_C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 08:30
Mines Rebecca Coates. There's me n another girl in the pic. X
becci_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 09:05
Kelly, cant find you on facebook seems there are a lot of people with your name lol x
Tashday89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tashday89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 09:06
I was about to type the same! I'm Tash day there's me and a friend in the pic x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xClaire14x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 09:54
Yup is called kiwi hotel in a place called Nea Fokea you should all google it. It's a little family run hotel about 15 mins from Sani resort (it's not walkable) there is a staff bus and also the manager should have a car.

It's 2 people to a room, there is a swimming pool, a bar and you are just across the road from the beach. There is a few bars in Nea Fokea , ikonia being one of them and also the next town on of kalifeai (not sure how that's spelt) has some great night clubs ..... Just a small effort of getting there!

Yea I have pictures on my Facebook which I no a few of you have seen I will try and get some up on here
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xClaire14x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 13:49

Kiwi Hotel 

Outside the kids club at the Sani Beach Hotel

Kiwi Hotel Pool

Inside kids club at sani beach hotel

inside room at kiwi hotel

and again

This is between the sani beach hotel and the sani beach club, works out just infront of the porto sani village.
Very rich people with boats! Also get a fair few footballers 

Make of those photos what you will. Im sure i took some of beach club as well but can not seem to find them it was back in 2009 though and i know it has changed.

becci_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 17:45
As long as there are bars close by ill be happy lol. Thanks for posting ur pics though, nice to see what to expect x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
  Share Topic