FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worldwide Kids Company 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
xClaire14x View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xClaire14x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 17:55
As I said I did Sani back in 2009, I had a great summer so I'm sure you will too.

Remember there is an EOS party in Novemeber make sure you all come there is awards, a free bar and great fancy dress themes haha
Kelly J View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 21:17
Free Bar - I'll be there.
Tashday89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tashday89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 21:20
Fab pics! Counting off my last few days of work now...you had me there at bar but free bar?! Don't see many of them about anymore! x
becci_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 20:23
3 weeks tomorrow and we will be in resort, so excited!! anyone packing a coat?xx
Kelly J View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 22:21
I'm gonna wear a blazer to travel in and take a rain mac and a jumper :) x
OliviaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OliviaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2013 at 09:18
Just wondering if anyone has started their season yet with WWKC?

I sent in my cv on Monday, had an interview in London Yesterday and they'd like me to fly out to Dubai next week to work in the kids clubs if I accept.

I just want to know some of your feed back if you have worked for them before ect. Although I would be employed by the hotel for visa reasons the wwkc is the one that is hiring me. Little nervous as I've not lived away from home before and I'm 19 so any help would be great!

Thanks
Olivia
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xClaire14x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2013 at 20:16
I know someone in Dubai. You'll work with Max she's great I've worked with her before (if you accept)
Tashday89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tashday89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:27
are any of you guys getting out extra insurance? cant decide whether to or not! x
becci_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:23
I think I'm going to get insurance the 1 they give us seems quite basic so gonna get some to cover my laptop etc x
grantrivers11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grantrivers11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 17:06
Hey

Im the Childcare Manager for WWKC and im from ESSEX

Be good to get to know any WWKC childcare staf before start of season

Drop me a message

:-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grantrivers11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 17:08
best to pack a coat as at the start and end of season, the rain, winds and sometimes storms are awful

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grantrivers11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 17:09
Hey

Are you flying on the 18th April with easyjet?

Im the WWKC childcare Manager for one of the Greek Resorts.

What resort are you working in

Be good to get to know you

Grant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grantrivers11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 17:17
Basildon?
TEAM ESSEX!!!! :-D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grantrivers11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 17:18
COSTA NAVARINO - ANYONE?

BRAND NEW RESORT FOR WWKC :-D

SUMMER 2013 IS GOING TO BE EPIC!
5TH SEASON FOR ME....BRING IT ON!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xClaire14x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 15:34
Grant think we're on the same flight but I'm catching another flight from Athens onto Crete. I'm also from essex ha
Clarey_Mary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarey_Mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 15:38
COSTA NAVARINO

you have 2 girls called Megan and Nicole

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xClaire14x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 15:48
Plane to Athens in the rugby and essex massive ha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarey_Mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 15:55
eeeeek im too excited now!
Gemmalouisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemmalouisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:10
Hi,

I've just been offered an interview with WWKC,
Just wondering if anyone has any info on what pay is like?
If someone could help I'd be extremely grateful :) thanks, Gemma :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarey_Mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 13:08
To some it might not seem so great but when you think of that it includes Food (provided by hotel) and Accomodation/bills
its basically just spending money!

it depends on your job role as to how much you get paid

Hope this helps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic