FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In2Action Summer 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sian :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sian :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In2Action Summer 2013
    Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:20
Hi :) Just wondered if there was anyone else who had been offered a training place with In2Action for next summer? Or if anyone had worked for them before and know much about the company or more information about the job. Sian x
laurenjade4711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjade4711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:56
Hey ive been offered a training place off to the isle of white in april what about urself?
Dipsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dipsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2013 at 14:11
Hey, i have also been offered a training course date in may in the isle of wight. But whilst reading through the contract i noticed that you may not get employment straight away after passing the induction week. Do people no usually how long you are waiting? as I have to leave my current job to do so, so i dont really want to leave and not be placed somewhere. Help pleaseBig smile
laurenjade4711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurenjade4711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2013 at 14:49
i think you are almost guarenteed to go straight out to resort i dont know if the may training course is a little different but i wouldnt think so. have u asked in2action on there facebook page? they are very helpful. all people i have spoken to went straight to resort from the isle of white and all have good things to say about the compnay :) 
Dipsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dipsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2013 at 14:54
Ill ask thank you :) 
Emmaaa__xo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmaaa__xo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 18:42
Hey. I'm going to the training date on the 28th of June. Pretty nervous. I think from what I have read you only dont go straight to resort if they cant get flights etc. but I wouldnt think it would be too long until they'd be able to get something sorted.
Krystina1288 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystina1288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:01
Hey, I'm also on the same training group as you. I'm also pretty nervous too its a pretty scary situation. im sure it will be amazing :)
Laura-Ellen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura-Ellen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2013 at 12:58
Hi I am going on the end of June training :) so excited! Who else is going on the end of June training?
Pjkennedy16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pjkennedy16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2013 at 13:34
Yer I'm also on the end of June training, can't wait should be good :).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura-Ellen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2013 at 17:14
What's ur name on Facebook? How r u getting down to the Isle of Wight?
Krystina1288 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystina1288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2013 at 17:53
I live near southampton so id get southampton to cowes ferry. I'm guessing we'd get more info nearer the time. My Facebook name is Krys Snow
Jessplease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessplease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2013 at 22:57
Do you guys have any idea what resorts you might choose :) ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura-Ellen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2013 at 08:20
I really don't know :s they all look so nice! :/ how about you Jess?
Jessplease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessplease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:18
Yeah they really do! Although I'm hoping for one not too far away, not too good on planes haha so Majorca, Portugal, costa or somewhere like that would be great :D After you've signed the contract is there anything after that you've needed to do? Excitedd!
21Verity21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 21Verity21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2013 at 17:08
Hey im off to the Isle  May 14 (2013) feel as if there are so many questions thu like what kind of stuff do we bring if we don't know where were heading (if at all)  would love to speak to somebody who is on the same training day as me Xx
Benjo87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjo87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:23
Hey is anyone going with in2action for their overseas option?or has anyone done it and is it good?

I was a rep with Thomas cook so is it similar?

Facebook is theone1616@hotmail.com
meghead-x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meghead-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2014 at 18:27
hello
is anyone going to the training course for in2action on the isle of wight on 7th march? Big smile
Naomib95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomib95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 20:08
Hi yeah I am, add me on Facebook if you like Naomi Barclay x
danncole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danncole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2014 at 12:23
Hi, I am going on 7th April... So excited but nervous too.
lozzy2k1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lozzy2k1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 09:42
hi just wondering do u apply then if succesful go to assessment then isle of wight for training or is that another interveiw? or if u g to isle of wight u ave the job?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic