FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

turkey 2013

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xoxlou2xox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxlou2xox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: turkey 2013
    Posted: 09 January 2013 at 20:52
how do you go about going out to work for the summer and what are the procedures?? hoping to get a job through a holiday company but if not this is an option :)
Sophie93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2013 at 09:54
Im thinking of doing the same. Think i saw u on the thomas cook forums yh? Bt if i dnt get that i wana go abroad still and just find work. I think u just have to get out ther early season lke april/may and look for work.
JadeSeal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeSeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2013 at 14:34
Nooo!! The Turkish goverment are really strict on people working over there with out a permit, I've been going to Turkey 3 times a yer every year since I was a baby and seen many people get caught working illegally an getting thrown out the country and getting a life ban. Even getting a visa to work is really hard the employee has to do this and prove they need a british person to do this job not a Turkish person. What I would suggest is try your hardest to get in with a company that provides visa's! Any questions facebook me my links on my profile xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic