FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf April 2013 !*!*!*!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
conner-cbc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conner-cbc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Magaluf April 2013 !*!*!*!
    Posted: 16 January 2013 at 00:14
Anybody looking to fly out mid april to work full season and looking to share accommodation let me know asap!!!
hoping to book soon.. 

Anyone going to work out in magaluf next year add me on Facebook if you are looking to share accommodation me and my friend are going and looking for people to share with or just add me if you're Gunna go work out there :) www.facebook.com/emma.chuter

Ryanlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryanlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 15:11
Alright Conner

Im flying out the 5th April to work for the full season sort have got accommodation sorted but willing to look at other places

Let me know mate

Ryanlee
mjmadness View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjmadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 21:10
Hi there how are you, I can get you your apartment in magaluf for the summer 2013 no problem here is some info for you about the apartments.
If you want to book the apartment for any date just send me a msg back with all your names/ flight details/dates of entering the apartment home number or mobile ect ... and i will book you in for the season 2013.

Accommodation Information

1 bedroom self catering apartments, based on 4 people sharing.

Each weekly rent fee is €80-€90 (peek season june july) per person and a 150€ deposit per person is also required.
The Playa Mar apartments which are 1 bedroom and based on 4 sharing everyone has a singlebed each not sofa beds lots of space and storage bed rooms and living rooms can be locked by user .
We offer free WIFI, Sky TV,micro waves for easy cooking washing machines and sea views.
water bills and electric bills are included (as long as everything is switched off when not in use).
There is a maintance man available six days a week if there are any problems in your apartment.
Our rental business has been established for 12 years and receives very good feed back, we have given home to over 10,000 workers over this period of time and most return for 4 or 5 seasons.
You can look on sh*galuf.com to see them go to sh*galuf home page go to the right third add down (the playamar apps) click on it thats it bath rooms are all new and has double glazing and lots of other new stuff any way gives you a idea of what it looks like
The apartments require an 8 week minium stay, as they are long term, solely for the 'workers'.

There are numerous job vacancies available between three of our bars, club21 and Jumpin' Jaks, sotavento poolbar, but positions cannot be filled until we meet you in person and you have a job trial, These job vacancies are available throughout the whole summer season as each month gets busier and busier.

Any further questions please dont hesitate to get in touch, and i would be more than willing to help you.

Preferred method of contact, telephone.

Contact telephone number
0034 620017311( mobile ) 0034 971 681 200 (office)
Email: mjmadness@yahoo.com
Facebook: Janice Dowling (private mail only) or Michael John
Phone me for a quick chat if you want to ask any questions, hope this helps and hope to here from you soon.
Thanks, michael john,
Landlord and Bar Manager.
Gemma :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemma :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 20:21
Hey , am Going over in may to work for the season , Need people to share accommodation with though Big smile ' mail me on facebook if your intrested http://www.facebook.com/#!/gemma.burns.796 ! xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic