FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomas Cook Assessment day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Shonana_7 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonana_7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2013 at 18:37
Hey JoolsM and loustar, how did your assessment go? I was at the same one as yous, not sure if i spoke to you whilst we were there though haha, have you guys heard anything yet?
jadewhit1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadewhit1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2013 at 19:01
I am going for the assessment in Manchester tomorrow for Kids Rep and was wondering what happens during this assessment?! I am really starting to panic about it now and this would be very helpful!

Thanks x
Tutorgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tutorgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2014 at 09:46

Anyone who did the kids club assesment day last year, what did you have to do? also around how many people were there? ive got mine tomorrow and im quite nervous!

thanks
Tanyaapu1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanyaapu1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2014 at 16:46
i have a assessment day on the 24th on june but on the email they didnt say anything about preparing a presentation on a destination was wondering if it said that on anyone elses? 

in the email it says there will be a presentation, group activity, customer service charter, 121 sales activity, 121 customer service role play and then a individual interview  

should i still prepare for a presentation???? not sure someone please help 
Florita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2015 at 19:46
So my questions are:
I'm currently working. I'm gonna be contacted for an assessment day. Is it just one day at first and then the 7 days training? Can the assessment be on weekends since obviously people work during the day and any idea when do they tell you where you're getting sent for the season. I'm sorry for the many questions. I hope it's not too much to ask.
Florita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Florita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2015 at 20:05
Oh and btw. When is the 7 days assessment , right after they call you to tell you you got the job?
Tamiertje View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamiertje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2015 at 16:51
Hello everyone!

I got my assessment day on March 8th in Manchester! I live in Glasgow so I have to travel there the night before and grab a hotel. I was wondering if anybody else from Glasgow is going to Manchester this weekend so maybe we can travel together? Maybe prepare for the interviews and presentations and stuff!

:D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic