FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomas Cook Assessment Day 20th Feb in Cardif

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LJT1214 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJT1214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thomas Cook Assessment Day 20th Feb in Cardif
    Posted: 06 February 2013 at 20:51
You two and someone called jade and that's it crazy ini
AlyshiaLouise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyshiaLouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 20:50
Nope, only you and now Lucy. Who have you spoke to? Might be better if there's not many of us haha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyshiaLouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 20:49
I've got an idea of what I'm doing mine on, I just haven't put it into words yet haha! Oh yeah you best check, let me know. Add me on Facebook if you want if its easier? Alyshia Louise Evans x
LJT1214 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJT1214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 20:47
Have you spoken to many people who have got thier assessment in Cardiff iv only spoke to four people ;/
Lucy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 20:45
I haven't even started my presentation yet! What are you doing yours on? Mines at the uni I think but need to check my emails as quite a lot of people have had their locations changed! X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyshiaLouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 20:34
Oh good :) finally I've found someone who's applied for the same role as me haha! Yeah they are nothing to worry about :) the only nerve racking part of these assessment days are the presentations but everyone has to do the same as you and it only lasts 2 minutes so its over before you know it. In Cardiff & Vale college, what about yours?
Lucy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 20:30
Hey, it's for the overseas resort rep, I've never done anything like this before! Is it ok? Where is your assessment?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyshiaLouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 20:27
Hey! :) what role have you applied for? I haven't been a rep or anything like that before but I've had interviews for 18-30 and Thomson that were the same sort of layout as this day :) what about you?
Lucy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 20:20
I'm going !! Have you ever done this before? X
LJT1214 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJT1214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2013 at 19:43
Hey you now me already haha but I'm not doing the same role

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyshiaLouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2013 at 16:09
Hey! I got an assessment day for Thomas Cook on the 20th February in Cardiff for an Overseas Rep. Just wondering if anyone else is on the same day as me and for the same role? I've found it a lot easier in past interviews to get to know people a bit before hand so you got someone you know on the day to start talking to :-) Be great to get to know a few of you before the day x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic