FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TC or Thompsons Entertainer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yzibella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yzibella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TC or Thompsons Entertainer
    Posted: 22 January 2013 at 22:54
Hi everyone,

I've got an audition for Thomas Cook on 8th Feb and Thompsons on 15th Feb. Both in Manchester.

I would love to hear any tips from anyone who has already done a season for either or both.
First what to expect from the assessment day itself.

Then an overview of working out there.

What sort of thing are they looking for etc.

Also if anyone is at either of the assessment days feel free to have a chat or pm me. Always nice to get to know people before :)

Thanks everyone :) xxx
SamHorns22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamHorns22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 14:43
I'm attending the Thomsons one on the 15th at Manchester too
No idea what i'm going to do yet though! xx
yzibella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yzibella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 14:51
I've got a few bits and bobs but it's hard to know what they want. I'm bricking it...
SamHorns22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamHorns22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 14:53
I'm not too scared about the gameshow section it's the entertain them part, I sing but not sure what song to choose cause don't want to bore them!
I'm more than a little nervous it has to be said x
yzibella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yzibella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 14:57
I had something planned for the gameshow bit, but speaking to someone on here they seem to want you to make it up on the day in pairs...?!

I'm still gonna prepare and that way I've got something to fall back on.

The entertainment piece I've done is a bit risky they will either like it or reeeeeallly hate it. It'll be funny anyway hopefully :)
LauRAWR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauRAWR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 20:04
i'm going to the manchester assessment day on the 8th too :D

im really confused though because my email only says that i have to prepare 1 of the 4 songs they've sent, and learn a dance routine... so whats all this about a presentation or game show ??? hahaha making me slightly nervous :/ xx
yzibella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yzibella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 20:31
Hello!
The gameshow/presentation is for Thompsons not Thomas Cook. A few ppl that are going for reps etc have been asked to prepare a presentation.

It's gonna be a fun day hopefully :)
LauRAWR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauRAWR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 22:27
oh okayyyyy , thanks !! :D

yeah, i cant wait!! xx
Corrinewellman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corrinewellman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 16:44
Hi Guys I have an audition for Friday 8th with Thomas Cook for an Entertainer position and am very nervous! Does anyone know what to expect and has anyone been before? Smile
Naomi22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 14:18
Originally posted by Corrinewellman Corrinewellman wrote:

Hi Guys I have an audition for Friday 8th with Thomas Cook for an Entertainer position and am very nervous! Does anyone know what to expect and has anyone been before? Smile

Hey Ive got my audition on Friday 8th too with Thomas cook. Ive been told by somebody else who had their audition in Jan that we have to do a role play of hosting scenorios they give us on the day. We have to learn two dance routines and also sing one of the 4 songs uve prepared. What song r u singing? x Hope this helps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corrinewellman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 14:39
Hey Naomi, I'm singing mustang Sally i think, I'm really unsure about the song because I'm not much of a singer. What you singing? X
Naomi22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naomi22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 14:54
Originally posted by Corrinewellman Corrinewellman wrote:

Hey Naomi, I'm singing mustang Sally i think, I'm really unsure about the song because I'm not much of a singer. What you singing? X

Im singing if I cant have you hun. I'm not actually a singer but Ive had singing lessons in preparation haha. I dont think it will need to be perfect x dont worry :) do u have fb?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corrinewellman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 18:31
Yeah I do :) just search for Corrine Wellman xx
KarlLigoniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarlLigoniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 20:15
I've got an assessment for TC on the 8th of feb :D add me on Facebook .. Karl Monaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corrinewellman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 20:21
There are about 10 Karl Monaghan's haha add me
KarlLigoniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarlLigoniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 20:25
http://www.facebook.com/karlligoniel?ref=tn_tnmn try that :)
loustar1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loustar1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 20:35
Anyone got their assessment on the 9th an have twitter follow me @loustar1990 :))
yzibella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yzibella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 14:02
Only a few days to go now... I've sung "If I can't have you" so many times recently I'm sure my neighbours want to punch me :) how's everyone feeling? Excited or nervous or both? Xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic