FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What to expect at Al Fresco interview?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boothie93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boothie93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What to expect at Al Fresco interview?
    Posted: 23 January 2013 at 14:02
Hey there,

I have an interview in a couple of weeks in Bury with Al Fresco and I am just wondering what to expect from the day! What happens during the group interviews? How likely is it to then be offered a one on one interview? What to wear!? Little bit unsure of what to expect, really want to get the job!
m155cbo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m155cbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:51
Hey, i had an interview in november at the bury office. 

the group interview is pretty straight forward. you do a few group tasks like explain how you'd deal with a certain situation, what do you think the outcome wuld be.

you also have to sell yourself, its a bit cheesy and very cringey but its fun if you just go along with it..everyone has to do it.

then you are asked to leave or stay for a one on one interview. its more informal than what ive experienced in the past and they are just asking questions about your skill set and suitability 

id say do not be negative or not confident or shy. i think they are looking for outgoing, approachable people with a friendly personality. we didnt find it too difficult and the whole day was actually quite enjoyable. we spoke to everyone, met new people discussed their experiences and got to meet some of the thomson team so it was quite good really.

Good luck x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic