FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new!!! canada whistler ski season

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
12joedann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 12joedann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new!!! canada whistler ski season
    Posted: 03 March 2013 at 20:01
Hello people, just looking for sum advise really? Im looking at doing the 2013/2014 ski season in Whistler and cant find out anywhere the dates for when the visa  application comes out? and if there's anything you think could help me with my plans that i should know would be very grateful too :) 

Also anyone thinking of going out to for that season add me on facebook Joe Dann

Thanks everyone!! 

JoolsM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoolsM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2013 at 13:02
The visa are already out and running out fast! 
Next batch are released Thursday and could potentially run out by Monday! Good luck

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/experience_canada_experience/index.aspx?view=d

Keenan93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keenan93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2013 at 17:19
Hey 12JoeDann,yeah I was wanting to do the same - skiing in Whistler but think it's too late if applying from Ireland..you're ok yet though if applying from Uk I think anyhow.
12joedann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 12joedann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2013 at 22:12
cheers!! that URL got me on the right tracks :)
vickyla09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickyla09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:39
Has anyone else not been able to create an account?
Vicky
vickyla09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickyla09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:40
For the visa's I mean, I'm having real trouble trying to get on to it!!
Keenan93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keenan93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2013 at 17:25
Think it's the site Vicky,it's really termpormental!! But you should be able to create an account?
vickyla09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vickyla09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2013 at 17:45
I've been trying all week on several different computers! Has anyone else recently registered? It always says that the site is down for maintenance when I click the register button. Very frustrating!
keys92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keys92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2013 at 10:27
Hi guys, when does the ski season start at the Whistler? Are you guys going to work out there? 

JoolsM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoolsM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:29
The season usually starts around the 22nd November but depending on the snowfall it is sometimes brought foward by a week.
I'm not working out there this seaon but I was there Winter 2011-12 and it is the most amazing experience you could ever imagine!
Anri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:01
Hey guys.. My friend and I are really keen to go work at a ski resort in Europe or Canada in November 2013 until end of January 2014, BUT our main problem is we are from South Africa and most sites require that you have a UK or EU passport. Does anyone have advise on where we can apply with an SA passport??
Thanks..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic