FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thomas cook high season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
maisienaylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maisienaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:12
Ps anyone that's waiting for high season contract with Thomas Cook add me on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/#!/maisie.naylor.1?__user=706686304

We can keep each other updated on there it's easier :)
philippajayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philippajayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:14
Yeah me too! I emailed this morning asking two questions, one about my first aid and the other about information for the contract, they emailed back and answered the first aid certificate one but completely ignored the other question so I sent another email asking about the contract again and no reply as of yet. Really hope they reply xxx

Edited by philippajayne - 04 July 2013 at 17:46
tarasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 19:48
hey guys... i come with good news... i got this, this afternoon so im sure if not already it'll be coming soon! i also emailed asking the Q and they avoided it but this is promising,,,

Hello,

I hope that you are well?

I am e mailing with regards to the next stages of your recruitment, based on the information you have provided to Toni regarding your start dates we would like to now progress your application further.  As a Kids’ Rep working for Thomas Cook you will need to undergo a CRB check, as I am sure you are aware this can take a number of weeks to clear.  Based on this we would like to start your CRB check to ensure that this is being processed.

You will soon receive a CRB check through the post please complete this fully at the earliest opportunity.

You will also be issued with a contract via your e mail account, this will have a start date based on the dates you have issued Thomas Cook.  Please be aware that you can only start your employment with Thomas Cook once your CRB is cleared, we also ask that you are flexible for this date to be two weeks after this date.  Your position will be based on our vacancies at that time, at this stage we cannot advise what destination you will be placed in so ask you to be open minded and flexible.

What happens next?

·         Please complete your CRB check

·         Read through the contract & sign and send back all the required information

·         Thomas Cook will start any required employment reference checks

·         You will be issued with an online log on for our online training tool

·         Read through the attached documents

·         Once all of the above is cleared we will look at your flight details to resort

·         You will not attend a training course, this will be done in resort with your line manager

Please advise you are happy with the above and I will progress your application to the next stages.

Thanks

let me know if anyone else gets it similar or anything ?

Also feel free to add on facebook www.facebook.com/tara.curry 

x
Shivvers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shivvers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2013 at 13:26
Hey Tara,
I've sent off my contract and CRB so just waiting for that stuff to get sorted :)
Soooo excited :D xx
Shivvers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shivvers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2013 at 13:27
Addd me on fb, Siobhan 'Shivvs' Douglas :)
vhilborne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhilborne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2014 at 16:38
Has any one got their contracts yet?
louise88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louise88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2014 at 01:28
I am going greece 18th June kids rep 5-7yrs.. add Facebok: Emma Louise Astley 
vhilborne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhilborne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 15:54
is anyone going to Lanzarote?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic