FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Ski Rep Interview - Manchester

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Warman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 23:15
Nah, I was going to wear some brogues... but I'm not very comfortable in heels at the best of times... x
dkirkuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkirkuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 23:19
You should dress as you would for any other interview.
When I went to mine I wore a trouser suit but some girls had skirts or dresses on. Guys were all in shirts and ties without exception. Good luck and enjoy!
hattie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hattie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2013 at 18:37
Didn't make it so gutting! Does anyone know of any other rep jobs about? I really would love to go to a ski job this winter xx
dkirkuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkirkuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2013 at 18:48
Hard lines. Why not try the other big tour operators - Neilsons, Inghams etc. there are also lots of smaller companies some of whom get a good name. Check out the Natives Forum too as they have lots if good links.
Don't lose hope. Sometimes it just comes down to interview practise and now you've done one, you'd know what to expect next time.
dotsrmh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotsrmh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2013 at 19:56
Hey hattie! So sorry to hear you didnt get through honey. However there are plenty of jobs going around.
If you head onto workaseason.com they have loads of jobs. Thats who i landed my job as a rep through. Will be my first season too. Going to be heading to verbier, cant wait :-D
The folk who did my interview were lovely. Very chatty which is always a boost.
Just be yourself, have fun with it and sure you will be fine.
At least that interview gave you experience of a group interview which is always a positive way to look at it :)
Xx
beckyxroach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyxroach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 01:07
hello:)!

how did you assessment day go? I've got mine on the 20th August in Manchester & i really don't know what to expect :(

I heard that you have to do a presentation? Is the topic just picked at random or is it to due to with holiday packages etc.

xo
dkirkuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkirkuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 02:22
See my reply earlier in the thread. The presentation is on a random household item given to you on the day.
freshmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freshmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 03:00
Basically, you get given a choice of household objects and a target market... Then you have to present why you cannot live without the item... E.g. a rubber duck to a mature couple ... As long as you make eye contact with the audience, speak clearly/act confident and speak in a structured manner .. You will pass .. It's nothing to be worried about
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic