FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf workers 2014!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 65>
Author
rasandgate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rasandgate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 16:07
my friend went with airpro, they are good, but its so much easier to just go by yourself, or find people on here and go out with them! its honestly not hard to find accomodation or work, theres so much of it out there its unbelievable, when i went out earlier this season i met a couple of people on here and we went out at the same time, it was good :) 
Amy95_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy95_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 16:53
Originally posted by rosseire rosseire wrote:

Has anyone booked with them companies(sunkiss,airpro etc) before?im headin over next June,never been before,and don't know how stuff works haha..are the reps helpful?and is it worth booking with companies like this?

Have you got Twitter?
Carronxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carronxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 21:27
Hey I'm going next year too where you from? X
rasandgate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rasandgate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2013 at 13:32
I dont know who youre referring to here... but my name is Becky and Im from Brighton you?
GregorG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregorG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2013 at 17:21
heyy guys, just back from magaluf this summer... love it so much going back next year with a mate, if anyone wants to share a apartment next year with us get in touch, best way for jobs out there is just to go out before the season starts and ask around, never went through a company but supposedly the companies are over rated... facebook me if you are gamee!

see you next summer 

Liambgsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liambgsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 03:44
Alright, 

Yh I'm thinking about heading out end of April time to start looking. Will be going at it alone so if anyone wants to share accommodation and that add me on facebook:

Or drop me an email at:

Male or Female I'm really not fussed, as long as your up for a laugh I'm easy. 

steekz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steekz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2013 at 17:50
Hey,

I'm really interested in working in Magaluf in 2014, it will be me and a friend from home go over. Would you recommend using the companies or is it easier to just book a flight out and do everything over there (ie jobs, accomodation.)

I've never worked in Magaluf before but have worked in Tenerife so I have a better of experience.

I'd really appreciate any advice from anybody that has done it before or is interested in going out again! Cheers.

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/iiStEeKzzz
Twitter; @SteekisDecimus
Dannixoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannixoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2013 at 18:34
I got back from maga a few weeks ago and I am still buzzing! The thought of working out there next year gives me something to look forward too! Has anyone got any advise on where to start and how the best way to go about it is? I'd quite happily quit my job early April or whenever to do this! I just think its something you gotta do whilst you're young! Ive been to Zante and Magaluf so I know quite a bit about the how the workers work out there. Or if anyone is looking for a fun room mate then im your gurrllllll
FayeEmilyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FayeEmilyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2013 at 21:10
Hiya!
I recently just got back from Magaluf in July! and i absolutely loved it!!
Best week of my life aha! and im 100% on working there for the season next year! but i will be doing it alone so im a bit worried and wanted to speak to a few people before!!!! To share a accommodation with!
 I don't really know how to use this! aha so follow me on twitter to speak and ill try and reply on here! ahaha
fayehammocks or facebookSmile
Im confident and always up for a laugh and i love house&dance music!!

Thankyou!!!x

FayeEmilyxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FayeEmilyxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2013 at 21:13
hiya!!

I got back from Maga a couple of weeks ago to!! so good isnt it?? im 100% on working there next year too! i dont know much about it either ahah, but im hoping to go out theere april/may! x 
Megyoungx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megyoungx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2013 at 21:19
Hiya

I was thinking about working away next year really up for working in maga , however don't know how to go about it and I would be going myself so thought would be better to find out people going over ect , if anyone's interested or knows how to go about it best ect add me on facebook - Megan young or chat on this whatever best :)!
Chadda1411 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chadda1411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 22:10
Hey

Im definitely going out in middle of April on my own. Probably fly from leeds and bradford so if anyones going out around the same time and looking for roommates im game! Want to know maybe a few people before i go out.

Add me or follow me!

Facebook.com/myles.chadda
@myleschadda
kbellamyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbellamyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2013 at 13:01
Hiya! I definitely wanna go out to maga end of april start of may 2014, I want to speak to people before to share accommodation with and stuff, abit scared to do it alone haha! i'm easy going and just up for a laugh really, into any music too!
 add me on facebook if you're up for it: Katie Bellamy or twitter: KatieBellamy1
thankyou! :-) x
taylorjax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorjax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2013 at 14:10
Hello I'm planning on going to Magaluf next year on my own either april / may next year! Went on a girls holiday there this year and loved it!

Need people to stay in accomodation with as I dont have a clue what i'm doing!

You can find me on twitter - @abbsjanetaylor
or on facebook - www.facebook.com/abbs95x

xxx
Sharn93x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharn93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2013 at 18:58
Hi,

I am looking at working abroad in Maga next season! I did have the chance to work as a rep this season, but I chickened out, but now I really regret not doing it after returning from Magaluf in July!!! I just want to speak to people before I go and get to know a few people so I wont be on my own haha!! xx

@_sharn or faceook www.facebook.com/sharnlanglois

Edited by Sharn93x - 22 August 2013 at 19:07
tina21.. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina21.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2013 at 19:48
Hey!! back from a girls holiday in magaluf and definitely want to go back april next year for the summer to work!! have no idea where to even start about looking for jobs accomadation etc and need a bit of help.. couple of friends thinking about coming too but arent 100 percent either way ill be going though any body any suggestions about the companies or do yous think just go over and have a look around.. ill definitely be looking to holiday for a few weeks before working too Tongue
juicegrangerxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicegrangerxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2013 at 22:37
im looking to come over with one other girl like beginning of may to get a job as a PR or shot or balloon girl but need accommodation if anyone has a spare room because well share or if 2 rooms been maga twice now and decided I need to do a season if anyone knows of anything I know its really early on just let me know xxxxxxxxx
juicegrangerxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicegrangerxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2013 at 22:38
twitter - juicegrangerxx
facebook - lucy scarlett granger
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 01:38
Hi everyone it's red :)
I'm moving to Spain in march with my family but I'm wanting to get work definitely does anyone know I any good companies to work with or even good places to work in Spain 18 and living life to the fullest! I don't mind if I get accommodation with people but definetely looking for work next year!

Anyways add me on Facebook by searching for my email address kirstii_louisee_x@hotmail.co.uk
kurtblue95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurtblue95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 01:54
alright guys!

after having a sick holiday in magluf i am thinking of working there next season, probably going over around May time to look for a work/accommodation ect. 
 As i am most likely going alone i would need accommodation so if anyone's up for sharing or whatever? 

thanks for reading 
kurt x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 65>
  Share Topic