FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf workers 2014!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 65>
Author
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 02:01
I will be looking for work and most likely accommodation as can't stay with the family :)
kurtblue95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurtblue95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 02:07
i dont have the slightest clue on where to start?
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 02:33
Well iv applied for a bar in Tenerife I know that's not in Spain but their takin in from September 2013 to October 2014 so iv made contact with them

Add me on Facebook by my email address
Kirstii_louisee_x@hotmail.co.uk
Alexgregory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexgregory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:15
Yeah mate same ! me and my mate from uni are planning to head over when we've finished our exams. cant think of a better way to celebrate finishing uni than a summer in maga?! could you sort out your accommodation before you go or is it just something you sort when your there ?  
steekz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steekz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:45
I would really prefer to have sorted accomodation and jobs before we go out, does anyone know any websites that advertise jobs in Magaluf, or accomodation? I've sent off a few emails regarding apartments but haven't heard back yet. 

Me and my friend are more than likely going to head out the first week in April and book a hotel for two weeks, have a bit of fun and look for jobs in the process. I've checked prices and it's incredibly cheap at the moment! 

I'm looking to get talking to people so that when we're out there we know a few people and we're not completely on our own! Add me on Facebook if you're going to Magaluf to work in 2014, or even thinking about it! 

Boydyboyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydyboyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:51
Helloooo, so I haven't really though about it but I am certain on going next year. I only have one problem and that is I have no idea what to do when I'm out there.

I'm looking for people to share an apartment with and also don't really fancy going it alone. Love all music really but I prefer house/dubstep. Fun out going person worked at Butlins which was decent but I don't think it will compare to working out there.

If you're interested just send me a message :)
taylorjax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorjax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 13:05
Just spoken to somebody on the phone from magaluf workers and it sounds like the best thing to do as you are 100% guaranteed a job and accomodation.

Their email is office@magaluf-workers.com
sophiea92 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophiea92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2013 at 13:36
I went out there to work on my own this year. Literally book a hotel for a few days and look for accommodation when your out there. Unless you go with a company which compared to doing it yourself, you won't be able to get anyone to save you an apartment! Same with most jobs you won't be able to secure one unless you're out there! Add me on Facebook Sophia Amico. I'm wanting to go out again next year too!
conner-bc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conner-bc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 20:33

Alryt guys..

got back from magz in july.. already booked my ticket for 22nd april 2014!! booked one week in a hotel then will be looking for accom..
Anybodys whos looking to work the full season + sharing accommodation

Wonderfulwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wonderfulwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 15:32
Hello so after a few years of trying to get a mate or two to do with this me ive decided im going to finally gonna try and do a full season in maga. Ive been there twice over the years and even though I love Ibiza I dont think it would be a great place to start as a solo worker. So was hoping to meet a few new faces and  have a laugh as thats what lifes all about. dont know much about working abroad so if anyone has any tips would be great. After reading some of your posts it looks like going out april/may is the best time. 
Luvbanter2k13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvbanter2k13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 16:28
heyyyyyy!! was in maga this summer for eight weeks never worked went out end of april booked a month in playa apartments beside bcm didnt really make a good job of loooking for work.. i know the start of june is a good time to get work on bcm square when season picks up april and may is pretty quiet just aload of workers still f**king mint .. anyone seen fmagaluf workers 2014 on facebook get you a month accomodation and guaranteed job, dont know if it is a scam or not anyone have any idea? really want to go back out next april and try again haha :) 
Megyoungx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megyoungx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 17:27
Hey
Was just wondering if anyone else has booked up with magaluf workers if so give me a message thanks :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvbanter2k13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 17:29
heya :) i booked with magaluf workers for april 22nd do ya think its legit? haha x
Boydyboyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydyboyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 17:54
I've booked with magaluf workers as well. In all fairness they sent a lot if people out last year and if it was a scam I think that there would be a lot more a out it being a scam on the Internet or on there Facebook page

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvbanter2k13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 18:01
yea i suppose i'm just paranoid lol. what date are you going out?
chas2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chas2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 20:35
alright chaps and chapettes!! I doing may till end of the season on my own. Seeing as there seems to so many people doing the same seems it shouldn't be hard to make pals :) Whats this magaluf workers people seem to be booking up with?

cheers
elainexx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elainexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 21:37
heySmile 
re\ally wanting to go to magaluf for a mad summer of work n fun but want to get know few people before id get out there in the same situation im a outgoing funloving girl but finding my way round places wouldnt be my strongest point.

so if anyone be up for getting in touch i  noo its a year early lol.. 

maga 2014
chas2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chas2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 22:01
alright Elaine! or anyone else. add me on twitter as i would like to get to no a few people and up for booking with a fellow worker. @WHUchas

Liambgsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liambgsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 23:18
Alright,

Booking flights to maga soon and everything else. Already found someone on here who wants to share accom and that but looking for someone else to make it cheaper.

Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Liam.b.greensmith

Edited by Liambgsmith - 27 August 2013 at 23:19
Gary Donnelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Donnelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 00:09
I filled an application out for that magaluf workers but thought it was a load of sh*t cos they wanted is to pay 50 quid without any further info until u pay it, any 1 whose gone through the whole thing how much did yous have to pay and what for etc.. ? Cheers  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 65>
  Share Topic