FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

**CRYSTAL SKI REP ASSESSMENT DAY.**

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beckyxroach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyxroach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **CRYSTAL SKI REP ASSESSMENT DAY.**
    Posted: 28 July 2013 at 01:01
hello !
just wondering if anyone has had their assessment day yet? I have mine coming up on the 20th August in Manchester & I really do not know what to expect.

can anyone give me a heads up of what the day is like please & how their day went ?

thanks guys!
xo
dkirkuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkirkuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 10:45
Hi Becky,
I was on the Crystal assessment day in early June in Manchester (and delighted to say I got a resort rep job Big smile). I'm sure there's a thread on here and on the Natives forum explaining my experience. It was fine. Basically involves a 2 min presentation (sales pitch) which you prepare on the day, a numeracy and a problem solving competency test, a group exercise discussing different types of ski hol packages, and if you do okay on all of that you get kept back in the afternoon for a 1:1 interview.

Good luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyxroach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:30
well done! :) where are you doing your season?
I have mine on the 21st, nerves are kicking in now haha.

What was your sales pitch on?

Becky x
dkirkuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkirkuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 11:39
Try not to be too nervous, although it's easy to say that. I was a bit nervous too.
It's a 2 min sales pitch on a random item you are given. I had to persuade a group of friends on holiday why they couldn't live without the watch I was selling.

I'll be a rep in Italy, which is where I wanted to go so that I can do ski hosting. Won't find out which resort though until the first week of staff training in December.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyxroach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 23:35
congratulations!

how did you find out that you got the job, did crystal ski email you?
dkirkuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkirkuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 23:43
They phoned me, about 5 days later.
If you got right through to interview and haven't heard a week later, I think you should call the Recruitment Office.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckyxroach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:30
Can they also get in contact through email? as this was mentioned to me on my interview.

dkirkuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkirkuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:50
I'm not sure, although I would imagine that they could.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic