FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Workaseason Uniform

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EmmaMc89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaMc89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Workaseason Uniform
    Posted: 07 September 2013 at 13:57
Hi Everyone, Just wondered if anyone is already working for one of the brands or is about to start, what the uniform is like, it says trousers not included, does this mean ski trousers as well as indoor trousers? Not sure what I need to buy at this point! And shoes, what type of shoes should I be looking to buy as a Hotel Rep?
Thanksss! x
purplelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purplelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2013 at 18:49
hey! I'm about to do my first season with workaseason this winter as well.. if you log into the staff room and check under company documents they've recently  uploaded the staff newsletter for september, where they have listed what uniform you need to buy/wear etc.

as far as I'm aware you need to buy plain black trousers for indoor work, they don't provide them. not sure about ski trousers, but if your job involves skiing with customers or what not then I would imagine they would provide them.. might want to ring and ask. as for shoes it just said plain black flat shoes or indoor, not sure about outside.
EmmaMc89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaMc89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2013 at 19:24
Thanks soo much for replying, that answers a fair bit for me.  I cannot get on staffroom yet as I am waiting for my bond and contract to be processed but fingers crossed this is tomorrow! Which role are you doing and where?
purplelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purplelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:53
no worries, glad to help, when you do get on there's another newsletter from august which is worth a read. I'm going to be a chalet assistant in les deux alpes :) what about you? where you going?
Alexander3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexander3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2015 at 08:35
It's really up to you, but think about this--would you want to know about this expense in a more granular fashion going forward? i.e  how much did we spend on uniforms last year? If so, create a new expense account for it.  I'm not sure about your accounting package, but a lot of them allow you to move expense accounts into another expense account as a subaccount easily, so later on if you wanted to combine them it wouldn't be as hard as separating them.
To Know more about working uniforms. Visit here.

adagilbert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adagilbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2016 at 13:15
If you want the best uniforms - Find here one of the best restaurant uniforms. Uniform Store
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic